Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

On 20/03/2018 at 13:43, lgfualol said:

Wish it worked out for Kram here. I liked his technique. Just another striker in the leicester striker graveyard. 

I liked Kramaric but did we miss him? We won the Premier League with the strikers we had. I also wanted Cambiasso to stay too but if he did we might not have signed Kante.

Fate is sometimes better than hindsight.

• Like 2

One of Callum Elder's team mates at Wigan is Nick Powell, 24, who once was on loan at the King Power for half a year in 2014-2015. Featured in three matches in late 2014, all sub appearances.

Back then and coming from the Manchester United youth academy, he was touted "the next Paul Scholes".

He's currently the Latics' second-best scorer, behind Will Grigg.

Edited by MC Prussian

40 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Back then and coming from the Manchester United youth academy, he was touted "the next Paul Scholes".

Back then, the Man U youth academy was touted as the Leicester City feeder club: Drinkwater, James, Powell, Tom Lawrence - to name but a few!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

One of Callum Elder's team mates at Wigan is Nick Powell, 24, who once was on loan at the King Power for half a year in 2014-2015. Featured in three matches in late 2014, all sub appearances.

He's currently the Latics' second-best scorer, behind Will Grigg.

Don't think he came from Man Utds youth academy. Pretty sure United signed him from Crewe ( like so many other great players over time). For relatively big money at the time. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Only 5 PL starts for DD. Worse than I thought.

Haha, must be thick as pig shit if he didn't realise he was being played purely for the champions league quota. He thought he be playing week in week out? Come on man.