Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

15 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Billy Kee has scored another 2 tonight for Accrington Stanley looks like they will be in League One next season

And James Wesolowski relegated from the National League with Guiseley on the same day.

Would he have sunk so low if he hadn't had all those injuries?

I'm not saying this because of Walsh who may or may not have a future there but I can see Drinky going to Everton in the summer. He's unlikely to get a top six club, Burnley may not appeal or afford his wages but I can see him attracting interest from Everton, even with Davies, Schneiderlin and Gueye around at the moment. On the other hand the guy who's not picking him may move on and the English quota is still a relevant issue for Chelsea (though not likely to be in Champions League). Or...he returns here  as part payment for Ndidi and / or Maguire. Looks like I've pretty much covered all bases there - might go somewhere else, might stay, might come back here!

Maybe the wages would be a problem, but I'm sure Drinkwater knows he would improve under Dyche's coaching and become an England regular.

Southgate virtually lives at Turf Moor these days - he might well be there tonight to check on Pope, Tarkowski and Cork again.

51 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ryan McGivern is now at Swindon Town.

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Playing, or has he just gone to watch a match?

For Swindon’s sake I hope he’s watching. Actually I’m still bitter after that penalty dive and them winning the playoff final against us so, pretty please get Ryan playing. 

On 19/04/2018 at 10:06, lancyclaret said:

Maybe the wages would be a problem, but I'm sure Drinkwater knows he would improve under Dyche's coaching and become an England regular.

Southgate virtually lives at Turf Moor these days - he might well be there tonight to check on Pope, Tarkowski and Cork again.

He may have to comeback then as heard a whisper from an insider in Northampton that a certain SD maybe on a Midlands club radar!! - watch this space Lancy

On 11/04/2018 at 18:00, SecretPro said:

Haha, must be thick as pig shit if he didn't realise he was being played purely for the champions league quota. He thought he be playing week in week out? Come on man. 

Probably just confident enough to believe he could go to Chelsea and make a good impression and get plenty of starts and game time.

I know it hasn't worked out like that but you can't knock him for believing in his ability as it was that ability that made him a premier league winner and full international and also got him 150k a week contract. You don't get to that position in sport or life by not taking the next step up because you don't believe your good enough. You have to be an arrogant sod to get to the top in sport.

• Like 2

On 19/04/2018 at 00:08, fazzyfox said:

I'm not saying this because of Walsh who may or may not have a future there but I can see Drinky going to Everton in the summer. He's unlikely to get a top six club, Burnley may not appeal or afford his wages but I can see him attracting interest from Everton, even with Davies, Schneiderlin and Gueye around at the moment. On the other hand the guy who's not picking him may move on and the English quota is still a relevant issue for Chelsea (though not likely to be in Champions League). Or...he returns here  as part payment for Ndidi and / or Maguire. Looks like I've pretty much covered all bases there - might go somewhere else, might stay, might come back here!

I don’t  blame Drinkwater for going, think he would have regretted not taking the opportunity.

I would think he will move on though now he realises he is just a spare part there. 

14 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Probably just confident enough to believe he could go to Chelsea and make a good impression and get plenty of starts and game time.

I know it hasn't worked out like that but you can't knock him for believing in his ability as it was that ability that made him a premier league winner and full international and also got him 150k a week contract. You don't get to that position in sport or life by not taking the next step up because you don't believe your good enough. You have to be an arrogant sod to get to the top in sport.

I don't know about that to be honest - they literally only wanted him last minute once Barclay had pulled out of the deal - hardly instils confidence that the club REALLY want you does it?

Edited by SecretPro

5 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Remember how many of our fans didn't rate him? Good times. Funny how things work out when you actually get some decent coaching at a club.

was a good player, but wrong manager and timing is the reason he didn't make it here

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/max-gradel-suspects-toulouse-team-mate-has-stolen-his-rolex-watch

Max Gradel 'suspects' Toulouse team-mate has stolen his Rolex watch

The Bournemouth loanee, Toulouse's top scorer this season, is not a happy man. He really wants his watch back...

The Ivory Coast international's timepiece – estimated to be worth over €100,000 – filed a complaint to Toulouse police on April 11 after it went missing in the Ligue 1 club's changing room, according to French newspaper La Dépêche du Midi.

Gradel, who has scored nine goals for the relegation-threatened club during his season-long loan from Bournemouth, was training with his team-mates when the watch went missing. He went to the police station to lodge his grievance later that day.

Three weeks later, the 30-year-old ex-Leicester academy product is still without his prized possession. According to the newspaper's sources close to Gradel, he now suspects his Rolex has been stolen by one of his team-mates.

Toulouse are two points above the relegation zone with three games left to play.

Either way, les Pitchouns face Lille on Sunday night where Gradel will likely be hoping none of his mates come near him.