Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

I once tore Jacob blyth a new one on Twitter cos he was tweeting about celeb big brother whilst a big footy match was on telly. I told him that he is everything that’s wrong with modern football today.

my claim to fame

Former Leicester City and Oldham midfielder James Wesolowski has agreed to join Nuneaton Borough.
The 30-year-old central midfielder makes the switch from league rivals Guiseley after spending two years with The Lions.

The Australian made his Leicester City debut in 2006 after a long injury lay-off and became a regular during the 2007/08 season before loan spells with Cheltenham Town, Dundee United and Hamilton Academical.

After signing with Peterborough United in 2010, Wesolowski joined Oldham Athletic the following season and won several individual awards during the 2013-14 season in League One before moving onto Shrewsbury Town in 2014.

Wesolowski then made the step down to non-league football to find regular game time with Guiseley in 2016 and will be hoping to make a big impact in his first season in the National League North. Welcome to the Boro’ James.

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F3172505%2Fimage_5b44c85168ca0.jpg&w=820&t=fit&q=85

On 10/07/2018 at 16:20, davieG said:

Former Leicester City and Oldham midfielder James Wesolowski has agreed to join Nuneaton Borough.
The 30-year-old central midfielder makes the switch from league rivals Guiseley after spending two years with The Lions.

The Australian made his Leicester City debut in 2006 after a long injury lay-off and became a regular during the 2007/08 season before loan spells with Cheltenham Town, Dundee United and Hamilton Academical.

After signing with Peterborough United in 2010, Wesolowski joined Oldham Athletic the following season and won several individual awards during the 2013-14 season in League One before moving onto Shrewsbury Town in 2014.

Wesolowski then made the step down to non-league football to find regular game time with Guiseley in 2016 and will be hoping to make a big impact in his first season in the National League North. Welcome to the Boro’ James.

?url=images.pitchero.com%2Fui%2F3172505%2Fimage_5b44c85168ca0.jpg&w=820&t=fit&q=85

Can't believe he's only 30, he was with us ages ago!

• Like 1

Some guy named Kante won a World Cup thingy yesterday.

In all seriousness congratulations to him, incredibly humble and a decent guy with phenomenal ability. Was a pleasure to have been part of his journey and made up for him! Does he still own a Mini?

13 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Some guy named Kante won a World Cup thingy yesterday.

In all seriousness congratulations to him, incredibly humble and a decent guy with phenomenal ability. Was a pleasure to have been part of his journey and made up for him! Does he still own a Mini?

On 14/07/2018 at 00:12, Tuna said:

Chris O'Grady and Jak McCourt released by Chesterfield.

Signing for Swindon I believe. Strange that he’s struggled to stay at a club as I always thought he looked half decent for u23s. Just shows you how big the step up is I suppose.

Macclesfield Town have signed former Leicester City and Barnet defender James Pearson on a one-year deal.

The 25-year-old, who is the son of former Leicester manager Nigel, began his career with the Foxes.

He went on to join Barnet in 2016 and made 15 appearances for the Bees before injury ruled him out of all of 2016-17.

In August 2017, Pearson joined then-League Two side Coventry on non-contract terms before joining Kidderminster Harriers soon after.

6 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Signing for Swindon I believe. Strange that he’s struggled to stay at a club as I always thought he looked half decent for u23s. Just shows you how big the step up is I suppose.

I always thought he was decent, but apart from odd club, his goals to game ratio has been pretty poor when you look at wiki.

Unless he changed position, it isn’t a good forwards ratio

13 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

I always thought he was decent, but apart from odd club, his goals to game ratio has been pretty poor when you look at wiki.

Unless he changed position, it isn’t a good forwards ratio

Was Jak McCourt I was on about and he’s a centre midfielder 

7 hours ago, davieG said:

Macclesfield Town have signed former Leicester City and Barnet defender James Pearson on a one-year deal.

The 25-year-old, who is the son of former Leicester manager Nigel, began his career with the Foxes.

He went on to join Barnet in 2016 and made 15 appearances for the Bees before injury ruled him out of all of 2016-17.

In August 2017, Pearson joined then-League Two side Coventry on non-contract terms before joining Kidderminster Harriers soon after.

I noticed he was on the bench for their friendly at Ashton United at the weekend. He'll be there as a squad filler, Macc look like they are desperate for players.

25 minutes ago, pds said:

Is he not managing anymore?

Oh, he still is managing SC Kriens, who got promoted to the Challenge League last season. First game of the season is on Friday, away at Lausanne.

Will act as a TV pundit whenever schedule allows.