Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

On 16/07/2018 at 20:56, Lesta2014 said:

Signing for Swindon I believe. Strange that he’s struggled to stay at a club as I always thought he looked half decent for u23s. Just shows you how big the step up is I suppose.

34 games 5 goals decent return too odd they let Jak go 

5 hours ago, dhermon said:

34 games 5 goals decent return too odd they let Jak go 

I watched him half a dozen times at Northampton. I thought he was decent, but looked like he carried a bit of timber. Looked a bit heavy for his age

Bruno Berner with a draw in his first Swiss Challenge League match as SC Kriens manager, a 1-1 at Lausanne. Quite a feat in itself, since Kriens are the newbies and Lausanne the league's financial heavyweight (owned by an Englishman, INEOS boss David Thompson; the manager is also English (Alex Weaver)).

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

3 former city youth players starting tonight in Coalville Town vs Nuneaton Borough.

Kairo Mitchell and Harry Panayiotou for Nuneaton

Max Smith-Varnam for Coalville

Pretty sure A Trialist once played for us as well.

10 hours ago, moore_94 said:

3 former city youth players starting tonight in Coalville Town vs Nuneaton Borough.

Kairo Mitchell and Harry Panayiotou for Nuneaton

Max Smith-Varnam for Coalville

Harry P at Nuneaton?

Did something happen there, injury?... im not in any way suggesting he was Prem standard, but that seems a substantial fall?

2 hours ago, Worthington said:

The 'Rams' around here are getting all excited. Seems it's rumoured they have a 'big money' striker signing in the pipeline ……. Waghorn !!!

That's so 2010...!

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Harry P at Nuneaton?

Did something happen there, injury?... im not in any way suggesting he was Prem standard, but that seems a substantial fall?

Yeah he always seemed to top score for our youth set ups.

I  thought he'd have a Billy Kee type career.

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Harry P at Nuneaton?

He rejected Borussia Dortmund u23s when we released him and signed for barrow instead (national league one) sure I read that somewhere? Now he’s at Nuneaton, hopefully he will score a few goals and then make the step back up. 

6 hours ago, Max Power said:

I know he had a good season for Ipswich last time out but £8.5m for Waghorn? Ouch. 

Imagine being able to get a Jamie Vardy, N'golo Kante and Riyad Mahrez and still have £1.5m left in the bank or Martyn Waghorn lol

13 hours ago, Worthington said:

The 'Rams' around here are getting all excited. Seems it's rumoured they have a 'big money' striker signing in the pipeline ……. Waghorn !!!

It's £4 million initially with another £4 million of add-ons if they get promoted.

So just the original £4 million.