Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

The Ultras Thread

There's a video of this doing the rounds, the flash pryo's down the front look class with all the smoke coming over the top of the netting, would love the health and safety brigade to **** off from this country and let us have stuff like this, looks immense. Make not the biggest or best, but maybe I love it cus it's blue and white. 

• 3 weeks later...

Went to see Hertha Berlin today, their ultras visually were good but noise wise not that special by German standards. I felt Union were louder in comparison when I went to see them in February with Bochum.

Was interesting to notice the different styles in vocal support in that Hertha were much more direct in their chants whereas Bochum for example are more melodic in theirs.

On 09/04/2017 at 22:40, baker11 said:

Went to see Hertha Berlin today, their ultras visually were good but noise wise not that special by German standards. I felt Union were louder in comparison when I went to see them in February with Bochum.

Was interesting to notice the different styles in vocal support in that Hertha were much more direct in their chants whereas Bochum for example are more melodic in theirs.

Hertha suffer big time from the running track and the lack of terracing though, particular as their end curves around. Hence they want a new stadium at 55k next door. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dynamo Dresden away at Karlsruher. DFB (German FA) limited the attendance to 6,000 after a pyro show by Karlsruher in their derby against Stuttgart, so home fans boycotted.

Dresden turned up to the game all in military gear (complete with an army car lol) and had a 'Fight the DFB' tifo.

ksc_dynamo_1.jpg

ksc_dynamo_2.jpg

ksc_dynamo_5.jpg

ksc_dynamo_6.jpg

ksc_dynamo_10.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Would love to know how they got a banner of A. that size in and B. with that image on it actually into the stadium.

It's naughty kid syndrome.

There was always that 1 kid in school who got away with not wearing his uniform and always acted like a little shit because it was easier for the teachers to just let him get on with it. 

Every single person in that away end is looking for an excuse to riot, so the police don't give them one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2017 at 16:42, GaelicFox said:

Celtic's Left Wing Green Brigade locked out of Parkhead tonight and for next home game 

lots of non Green brigade season ticket holders also locked out with them 

this could get messy ! 

Bans come with the territory with what they do, and I think mostly they accept that. They're lucky to have a large section of support who back them up when they do happen. They'd be up the creek if they didn't.

Lech Poznan at Utrecht last night. 'Smoking Class Heroes'...

DFwwwv_WAAADjpj.jpg:large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

From the Old Firm on Saturday. Looked like a nice display from Rangers ('Three letters emblazoned on our breast')...

user posted image

Unfortunately, there seems to be a rat in their ranks because Celtic knew about it and promptly pulled out 'Three letters emblazoned on your grave - RIP' in reference to their insolvency a few years back.

user posted image

Edited by Voll Blau

• 3 months later...