Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I wondered if anyone had 2 or 3 tickets together for the Burnley game as I was looking at taking myself,  Lady and / or 11 year old to their first game but finding it difficult to get tickets to any game.

fingers crossed they have tickets for the west brom / sunderland game

Hello I am looking for 3 references for tickets for Southampton away. Please private message me if anyone has all three or even 1.

Thanks,

Jem.

I am not willing to give my reference numbers out but will quite happily buy 2 tickets and you pay me via paypal or bank Transfer and I will post them to you. I did the same for fans for the Stoke and Palace game as I could not make them games. I am P1 so get them 1st day 

Hi,

Looking for a child & adult ticket or 2x adult tickets for Burnley if anyone has any spare would collect today/ in the morning and pay cash. Live locally in LE2.

Same applies to you, I have an adult and child available. I have PM'd Lambert09 already so whoever gets in touch first can have the ticket.

Same applies to you, I have an adult and child available. I have PM'd Lambert09 already so whoever gets in touch first can have the ticket.

Hi,

Looking for a child & adult ticket or 2x adult tickets for Burnley if anyone has any spare would collect today/ in the morning and pay cash. Live locally in LE2.

Thanks, unfortunately missed out. If anyone has a child & adult tickets or 2x adults tickets (needs to be sat next to each other) then please PM me. Thanks

Archived