Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Would love an Arsenal ticket.

Priority though is 2 x Hull home tickets - I have an ST so cannot buy yet and would like to secure for 2 friends as this game is our starting point for a European football tour! Please PM if you can buy but do not need.

Sold tickets for final game of last year (at face value) so can ask buyers to vouch if needed...

Unfortunately been forced to go away with work next week so can no longer make Arsenal game anymore so have 1 spare ticket, only want face value as Im one of those cliched people 'Just want another City fan to enjoy it'. Anyone around the Portsmouth area can collect from me or elsewhere we can try to arrange something else, PM me.

wtf man it will get to general sale forget paying over the odds.

i know but from the look of the terms you need to have "booking history from 13/14 and 14/15."

i am missing ones from this year unfortunately. 

obviously when i say over the odds i dont mean im gonna have to break a mastercard or ote but you know what i mean. 

don't worry no sob story incoming lol

i know but from the look of the terms you need to have "booking history from 13/14 and 14/15."

i am missing ones from this year unfortunately.

obviously when i say over the odds i dont mean im gonna have to break a mastercard or ote but you know what i mean.

don't worry no sob story incoming lol

Got mine today, lady said there is loads left!!!!!!!!

I have two tickets available for palace game saturday, and need ticket for arsenal game tuesday have flight and hotel paid for and no ticket due to me believing my priority higher 

than it is, if anyone can help me would be brilliant, palace tickets are 1 adult and 1 u 18 i can upgrade u 18, face value of course

Archived