Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

One adult ticket for hull at home this saturday.

In the Keith weller lounge. Not looking for Keith weller lounge value for the ticket. Will accept £35.

The lounge includes a bar, free programme , free tea and coffee half time and comfy seat at the half way line.

Please message me for details.

one adult west brom ticket available, face value £25 message me if interested

Sold

One adult ticket for hull at home this saturday.

In the Keith weller lounge. Not looking for Keith weller lounge value for the ticket. Will accept £35.

The lounge includes a bar, free programme , free tea and coffee half time and comfy seat at the half way line.

Please message me for details.

This ticket for hull is still available. I'll accept £30 instead of £35.

I'm on the away scheme and the club are debating my account on Wednesday for Burnley.I can't make the game so I need to let them know before 6pm tomorrow.If anybody wants two tickets before then just let me know.Face value at £35 each.

Now sold.

I have been able to get 2 tickets in the away end, but means I now have 2 going in the home end. They are in the East Stand, upper tier on the halfway line - so very good tickets. Face value, incredibly, is £70 each. However, if someone wants them and wants to make me an offer for something less I will strongly consider it as I want to get rid.

I live in Crouch End in London, so would meet you before the game. PM me if interested.

I have been able to get 2 tickets in the away end, but means I now have 2 going in the home end. They are in the East Stand, upper tier on the halfway line - so very good tickets. Face value, incredibly, is £70 each. However, if someone wants them and wants to make me an offer for something less I will strongly consider it as I want to get rid.

I live in Crouch End in London, so would meet you before the game. PM me if interested.

Will take £50 each...

Archived