Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I Have four tickets all together in the BURNLEY end Bob Lord Stand Block 6  row O seats 175 - 178 Next to city fans

Just looking for what I paid £37 each face value ...But unbeknownst to me, someone then managed to wangle four for me in away end ...after I had already ordered from Burnley Direct (Typical)

PM me if interested

I Have four tickets all together in the BURNLEY end Bob Lord Stand Block 6 row O seats 175 - 178 Next to city fans

Just looking for what I paid £37 each face value ...But unbeknownst to me, someone then managed to wangle four for me in away end ...after I had already ordered from Burnley Direct (Typical)

PM me if interested

Maybe not a great Idea, naming the exact seats on here bud! lol

I Have four tickets all together in the BURNLEY end Bob Lord Stand Block 6 row O seats 175 - 178 Next to city fans

PM me if interested

I'll take the ones in the city end

So not face value then.

What's the big deal about buying someone a couple of beers as a thank you for helping them out with getting them tickets.

Most away games one of our mates sorts out getting all the match & train ticket for us. He does this in his own time and a lot of the time pays for it all in one go. When we get in the first pub I'll always buy him a beer as a thank you for sorting it all out. Does that make him a tout?

What's the big deal about buying someone a couple of beers as a thank you for helping them out with getting them tickets.

Most away games one of our mates sorts out getting all the match & train ticket for us. He does this in his own time and a lot of the time pays for it all in one go. When we get in the first pub I'll always buy him a beer as a thank you for sorting it all out. Does that make him a tout?

I'm with you, buying a drink or two as a thank you is fine. I think the problem is it could become a bidding war and tickets would end up being sold for 100 odd quid, or people would buy tickets just to sell them on i guess?

I'm with you, buying a drink or two as a thank you is fine. I think the problem is it could become a bidding war and tickets would end up being sold for 100 odd quid, or people would buy tickets just to sell them on i guess?

I'd hope that if someone tried doing that on here they would be instantly banned.

If I were to buy a couple of tickets from you and had to meet you in a pub to collect them, the first thing I'd do is buy you a beer as a thank you.

Yeah, I would offer the person giving me the ref a pint (and have done in the past) at the game/point of pick-up as it's the polite thing to do for someone, often a stranger, doing you a favour. But it's pretty obvious some on here are using the promise of a few beers (the guy admitted he's "perfectly happy to pay more") as a euphemism for being willing to pay over the odds. For me it's just encouraging touting, which shouldn't be allowed on FT.

Yeah, I would offer the person giving me the ref a pint (and have done in the past) at the game/point of pick-up as it's the polite thing to do for someone, often a stranger, doing you a favour. But it's pretty obvious some on here are using the promise of a few beers (the guy admitted he's "perfectly happy to pay more") as a euphemism for being willing to pay over the odds. For me it's just encouraging touting, which shouldn't be allowed on FT.

I agree nobody should be touting on here as at the end of the day we are all Leicester fans.

I've helped a few people on here with tickets over the last couple of years and I'd never ask or expect anyone to pay over face value. I sold my Man United ticket for facevalue in January even though I had a couple of people inbox me willing to pay double for it.

I agree nobody should be touting on here as at the end of the day we are all Leicester fans.

I've helped a few people on here with tickets over the last couple of years and I'd never ask or expect anyone to pay over face value. I sold my Man United ticket for facevalue in January even though I had a couple of people inbox me willing to pay double for it.

Good on you for doing that. :thumbup:

Like I say, dressing up being willing to pay over the odds as there being "a few beers in it for you" helps no one. By all means show your gratitude once you're sorted out, but that kind of thing actively encourages touting.

Alright girls chill out. Back to business.

One unlucky punter can't make it burnley so I have a 2nd ticket up for auction.......

Only joking.

Face value. But need to collect from melton before Fri lunch. Rearsby Fri night or meet in burnley.

Go!!!!

SOLD.

Calm down, calm down.

Yes I'm desperate for a ticket and yes I'd buy someone a couple of beers for sorting it, nothing more and nothing less.

Didn't realise that my every word would be scrutinised by the ticket police. Sorry if I caused you all any offence...

Still after a couple of tickets for Sunderland by the way.

Alright girls chill out. Back to business.

One unlucky punter can't make it burnley so I have a 2nd ticket up for auction.......

Only joking.

Face value. But need to collect from melton before Fri lunch. Rearsby Fri night or meet in burnley.

Go!!!!

I'll have it fella  :)

Archived