Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

right...following on from this i have made a bit of a monumental cock up! 

i bought what i thought were 2 tickets next to each other for the QPR game. it turns out im an idiot who should learn to read! 

i have:

East Stand Tier 1 J1 A/184 Adult £44.00

East Stand Tier 1 J3 A/244 Under 22 £38.00

If anyone is able to do a kind of a swap deal for these 2 for ANYWHERE in the stadium for this game I will be so happy. I will even pay the extra £6 needed to upgrade the under 22 to an adult if anyone can help me out..

yes i realise i was an idiot!  

PM me if you are interested. 

these still up for grabs.

i have someone interested in the under 22's ticket now but will get back to me after the burnley game (i wont pass comment there)

honestly if anyone can help here i would be grateful. any 2 together would help greatly.  possibly the closest to begging  i will get. 

Anyone got a ticket for Chelsea?

I'll sit anywhere. Living in Cardiff, can't get up to see City much, in fact the last Prem game I went to, they were stuffed 5-0 by the Villa. Didn't even get to go to Swansea this year! And I'm fed up of seeing them underachieve against Cardiff and Bristol City...and before these 4 wins I thought I'd be seeing those two fixtures next year...but maybe not.

So I reckon it's time to see them see off Chelsea...

Hello all,

I am looking to sell tickets for the Newcastle and Chelsea games.

Tickets;

• 1x ticket for Leicester City VS Chelsea FC Wednesday 29th April 2015. (£35)
  • 1x ticket for Leicester City VS Newcastle United, Saturday 2nd May 2015. (£23)

Both tickets are Under 18, G2 seat, Row N in the middle of G2. 

If you want to know anymore details or if you're interested, please message me on here or tweet me @_zooeey.

Thanks all,

Zoe 

Archived