Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I may have 2 Arsenal tickets that I may be looking to exchange for tickets to the Burnley, West Brom or Sunderland matches,

I won a pair through the Barclays football prize draw thing due to not having a season ticket but unfortunately I am unable to attend the game anymore :( however I don't want to sell them as they didn't cost me anything I would rather swap them for tickets to another game or two games, If anybody is interested in swapping upcoming matches let me know!

I'm not too sure where the tickets are in the ground as of yet but when they get here i'll be able to let you know as soon as and I live near the city center so can meet the person beforehand if needed!

Going early on this one again.

anyone on away ticket scheme or p1 that doesn't want or can't go wet spam just before Christmas but either doesn't want to return them or wants to keep the points.

1 am in need of upto 4 extra. happy to pay face value.

anyone who can't make it pm me so I can contact you when they go on sale.

Archived