Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

I'm looking for 1 ticket for arsenal if this is still available?

No worries - I managed to get myself a ticket.

First time I've ever paid £50 to see a football match and I've been to see England a few times too! Welcome to the Premier League!

No worries - I managed to get myself a ticket.

First time I've ever paid £50 to see a football match and I've been to see England a few times too! Welcome to the Premier League!

The most I've paid to see England is £45, but with the booking fee etc you could say it is £50!

It will be a long time before I go to see them again, that's for sure.

It's looking like I've got one spare ticket for sunday in SK1. Not too bothered if I can't unload it but given its a sell out want to offer somebody a chance. This is among the UnionFS singers so I'm keen that this goes to somebody happy to join in with our singing so any positive posting history in atmosphere threads, unionfs thread particularly welcome and will give you priority to have the ticket. Haven't got a clue what a matchday ticket in SK1 costs so I will charge whatever I pay to upgrade it from an under 16 ticket. DM me if you are a regular poster on here, or a unionfs member can vouch for you. it's the only way I can think of to make sure this goes to a genuine city fan who will sing their hearts out for the lads.

May have a ticket for Arsenal available - my sister can't make it. Its an ST seat so would need to meet at turnstile/shop. Ideally would like a Utd ticket to swap as have a mate who is stuck for that one, otherwise would want face value. Is in G1 - pm if interested.

Was gone, but now available again - please pm if needed...

I have an teenage ticket in SK1 going spare for Arsenal. You will just have to upgrade to an adult (not sure on price but can be done at the shop)  I do not need any money for it.  Just pay for the upgrade.  Will be able to meet at the pub opposite the ticket shop.

On another note........ will need several tickets for Liverpool away - due to hubby and son coming in from Dubai for xmas and LCFC fans.   I will probably be able to get 2 and another 2 if it goes down to Gold members (unlikely but a possibility).  If anyone is on high priority and not going I would be very grateful for some help.

PM me for either of the above.  Ta very much

May have a ticket for Arsenal available - my sister can't make it. Its an ST seat so would need to meet at turnstile/shop. Ideally would like a Utd ticket to swap as have a mate who is stuck for that one, otherwise would want face value. Is in G1 - pm if interested.

Have had some pm's but no-one has committed - have to leave for the game now so please pm a mobile no if you want it - face value

Looking for West brom and Burnley tickets assuming they won't go on general sale so thought I would see if anyone with memberships might not want to go and is looking to sell them - 2 together if possible would be great!

Archived