Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Ticket Exchange Thread 2014/15

Gerry from the Irish supporters club here.

I am coming over for the Palace match, but as I have only a Gold Membership thingy I doubt there will be tickets left when it reaches that level.

If anyone has a spare please let me know and I can arrange whatever method of payment you require.

See Reders11 post about 4 above yours.. should solve problem?

Shock horror, so many people posting there first post on here asking for tickets for the big games, all I do advise if someone does sell a ticket in the home end, make sure there city fans,

This. Have to be a bit suspicious about people who have only joined the site to ask for tickets. Anyone looking to give their ticket away should sell to posters who they're confident are Leicester fans.

Ah I can understand you thinking I'm not a fan but I am I once signed myself out of hospital to watch claridge shin one in from outside the box in extra time in a play off

I'm a fan but the 4 lads are Liverpool,do you recommend going in the away end will they get beaten up,one of them knows karate I think so we can look after ourselves ha ha

Ah I can understand you thinking I'm not a fan but I am I once signed myself out of hospital to watch claridge shin one in from outside the box in extra time in a play off

I'm a fan but the 4 lads are Liverpool,do you recommend going in the away end will they get beaten up,one of them knows karate I think so we can look after ourselves ha ha

Is this post a piss take? lol

I can see why it looks shifty with new members asking for tickets, but the only reason this is happening is because of too many season tickets being sold, games selling out never used to be an issue in the championship, so of course there's a massive influx of new forum members looking for tickets. Yes there will be away followers coming on here for tickets, but the majority will be city supporters desperate for tickets as we've be waited 10 years and tickets are hardly easy to come by this year other than on here, and it's hardly wrong of us looking for tickets to see the best players in the league against us!

I live in Ireland and want to come see a match,that's all I didn't realise it would be so hard to get tickets

A game like Liverpool, will be near on impossible, if you havn't a membership or didn't attend any games last season, best thing is to know someone who has a spare, but 4 together?? No chance

Know they are likely to be in high demand but if anyone has any spare references for Newcastle away it would be greatly appreciated. I've managed to sort myself a reference from Foxes1 on the Newcastle away thread but I have my 2 brothers and my Dad who will all be desperate for tickets for this match.

Me and my brothers all still live in Newcastle after relocating to Newcastle from Leicester over 20 years ago, Dad moved back to Hinckley / Burbage just over 10 years ago. So as you can imagine this is the match we've all been looking forward to most!

Happy to cover cost of ticket + postage and a little extra for a couple of beers for the next match as I'm doing with Foxes1.

Know they are likely to be in high demand but if anyone has any spare references for Newcastle away it would be greatly appreciated. I've managed to sort myself a reference from Foxes1 on the Newcastle away thread but I have my 2 brothers and my Dad who will all be desperate for tickets for this match.

Me and my brothers all still live in Newcastle after relocating to Newcastle from Leicester over 20 years ago, Dad moved back to Hinckley / Burbage just over 10 years ago. So as you can imagine this is the match we've all been looking forward to most!

Happy to cover cost of ticket + postage and a little extra for a couple of beers for the next match as I'm doing with Foxes1.

I'll pm you in the morning. but I can get you at least 1 on the away scheme maybe 2 but will get back to you when I hear from my mate.

I signed up for the away system but now moving house so may have a few aways going over the next 3 months.

Archived