Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

As some of you are aware there are a few of us Leicester and Bochum fans that regularly travel to each others countries to watch the 2 teams. This has been going for quite a few years now and every year more and more fans travel over (8 of us traveled over to watch their final away game of last season)

Here's a link to the Filbo Spirit article that explains how it all started.... http://filbospirit.wordpress.com/2014/05/14/the-german-leicester/

and I think you'll all agree that we have quite a few similarities.

Well on Friday I got chatting to a Bochum lad on Facebook that we met on our last visit and he seemed very keen to help grow the friendship between the two clubs. He then set about starting a Facebook group which has since had over 200 likes (170 odd are Germans!) so we need some more Leicester joining it!

Posts will be in both English and German and will be posting news about the two clubs and hopefully plans for future trips.

would be amazing one day if we could organise a bus load of us over for a game!

So please like the page!

https://www.facebook.com/BlueandWhiteFriendship?fref=ts

Feel free to ask me any questions about the friendship or if you fancy coming over for the next big trip (St Pauli away!)

• Like 4

Went to a VfL Bochum game a few years ago while I was in Dortmund. Travelled from the main train station in Dortmund. Bochum's ground was easy enough to get to, maybe a 20 min journey with a few line changes. Only cost €12.00 for the match on the gate. I was most impressed by their support, the main stand didn't sit down or stop singing all game. Would be very happy to go again

lol....im not dissing anyones friendship but like a few above i couldnt give a fook about Cheltenham,bochum,st.Pauli that team Welowski played for or anyone else.

I dont want a badge or a scarf either.