Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Rotherham & other City/Town child abuse scandals

1'400 kids abused over the course of 17 years, the majority of the perpetrators stemming from the Pakistani community.

Police, city representatives and social workers all involved in pulling the wool over the public's eye. Parents with children affected by the abuse were systematically intimidated and in some cases even apprehended.

A large portion of the kids, aged up to approximately eleven years, came from poor or violence-trodden families.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 2

1'400 kids abused over the course of 17 years, the majority of the perpetrators stemming from the Pakistani community.

Police, city representatives and social workers all involved in pulling the wool over the public's eye. Parents with children affected by the abuse were systematically intimidated and in some cases even apprehended.

A large portion of the kids, aged up to approximately eleven years, came from poor or violence-trodden families.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612

Absolutely disgusting. Heads should roll but invariably they won't as tends to be the case when the police have been just as negligent.

I hate being right sometimes, with relation to the Leicester case and Peterborough case, the SAS made clear at those cases the negligence of the police, it's inability to combat it because they were unwilling to challenge people from a certain community as that community was prominent and did not want to seem prejudice.

• Like 1

A girl being interviewed on Radio 2 today. She was 13 at the time & is now 24 years old.

Said she was 'chosen' & systematically groomed for over a year, until she was eventually abused.  Her parents rang 999, the girl kept the blood-stained & semen-stained clothing & gave them to the police.........who 'lost' her clothing.  The parents tried everything they could & contacted everyone they could & nothing was done.

This will be brushed under the carpet, the same as each individual case of abuse.  It seems to be happening on a regular basis & nothing ever seems to be done.

If anyone ever abused my kids,i would take the law into my own hands

As would I (if I had kids). No doubt though the one retaliating would get done for it.

Truly sickening if true. Every one of them deserves sacking and locking up for me whilst those doing the grooming should be hanged.

I hate being right sometimes, with relation to the Leicester case and Peterborough case, the SAS made clear at those cases the negligence of the police, it's inability to combat it because they were unwilling to challenge people from a certain community as that community was prominent and did not want to seem prejudice.

Im so disgusted I can hardly speak..It's  a time for calm heads......we all all need to assess things before we all comment, authority figures need to held accountable. hold your love ones close tonight........

The sad thing is it's nothing new its been in existence seemingly forever and is not peculiar to one race or one stereotype person.

In the late 50s early 60s I was in a children's home and I know for a fact a girl was sexually abused and a  boy was physically abused both reported it and nothing was ever done. I was a lucky one who escaped unharmed and in fact was treated perfectly ok.

Where you have people in a position of power or in a situation with significant influence then you will invariably get abuses. 

Nothing like this surprises or shocks me anymore

At least that bloke who sounds like he had quite a senior position during a lot of it and is refusing to resign from his job as Police Commissioner has been told by Labour he's going to be suspended from the party unless he resigns.

I'm not sure if it's just political PR and in reality achieves nothing mind you.

If its been going on for that many years I don't think nothing being done can be put down to PC and a feer of intimidation and accusations of racism as those rules have not been around that long There must have been some that were willing to investigate.

Does seem to be a lot of incompetence by a lot of people. I cannot understand why senior SS officers and police would cover it up.

Sacking is not good enough.

Just unbelievable and sad.

The idea that someone could hear of cases child abuse and have any other concern than that for the child is unbelievable. I just don't get it. The same as with Savile, if you know or even suspect someone is a child abuser, doesn't matter how famous or Pakistani or Catholic you do everything you can to stop.

It just unbelievable how many reported cases of child abuse have been ignored in this country.

• Like 2

At least that bloke who sounds like he had quite a senior position during a lot of it and is refusing to resign from his job as Police Commissioner has been told by Labour he's going to be suspended from the party unless he resigns.

I'm not sure if it's just political PR and in reality achieves nothing mind you.

But he can stay in the party if he resigns? He should be kicked out immediately.

I  have a copy of Secular News for Leicester and there was an article about A senior cardinal who was found guilty of child abuse. They said he had been defrocked but given the punishment of the French word for Secularism (i dont have the mag in front of me) It went on to say the Secular Society don't want him. According to the priest rule book  once someone is ordained it stays with them for life. Even when stripped of the title of priest they can give rites extremis.

I think the Cardinal was the one the Pope refused to have investigated,

If I worked in that department of child services I would do everything I could to expose what was going on even if it meant putting my job on the line. Which is why I cannot understand how others would not feel the same. It does not add up.