Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Mod mafia strike again!

So posted earlier about an alledged incident between knocky and RDL which was possibly the cause of his omission from the squad at the weekend, but our mafia have made the thread

disappear without trace!

Who else has been a victim of this over zealous policing?

☑️

It's not over zealous at all, it's called protecting the forum.

We've had problems before which involved false rumours about De Laet which originated on here, he was gracious enough then to accept an apology. That might not happen again, meaning big trouble for the forum and you.

So posted earlier about an alledged incident between knocky and RDL which was possibly the cause of his omission from the squad at the weekend, but our mafia have made the thread disappear without trace!

isn't it slander if it's not true though?

We've had problems before which involved false rumours about De Laet which originated on here, he was gracious enough then to accept an apology. That might not happen again, meaning big trouble for the forum and you.

Spot on

Got to agree with that. We all use this forum and for the most part love it. If it is removed for the forum's protection then the mods are spot on . :thumbup:

So posted earlier about an alledged incident between knocky and RDL which was possibly the cause of his omission from the squad at the weekend, but our mafia have made the thread disappear without trace!

Over zealous lol.

Let's see if your saying that when you're up in court. 

Got to agree with that. We all use this forum and for the most part love it. If it is removed for the forum's protection then the mods are spot on . :thumbup:

You'd be amazed at the grief Mark has received over different things, from rumours like this to copyright infringements, solicitors letters etc.

All the time

I remember when my comment was deleted for saying I would like Miquel back.

What I would like is a notification with a reason.

How about set your own forum up and then you will have free reign to post what you like.

Thought not....

You'd be amazed at the grief Mark has received over different things, from rumours like this to copyright infringements, solicitors letters etc.

Wow!! Does Mark run this site as a full time job?

All the time

I remember when my comment was deleted for saying I would like Miquel back.

What I would like is a notification with a reason.

To be fair, sometimes it can be a mistake. I have deleted stuff in the past when on my iphone that I didn't mean to, the delete button is where you would naturally scroll the page and if you catch it there isn't much you can do.

How about set your own forum up and then you will have free reign to post what you like.

Thought not....

"Thought not" whoa, give me a chance.

The forum owners are great. All I am saying is a feature that tells you the reason for your deleted posts would be an improvement.

If you are posting unfounded rumour or speculation then expect it to be deleted, defamation laws exist in this country for a reason.

To be fair, sometimes it can be a mistake. I have deleted stuff in the past when on my iphone that I didn't mean to, the delete button is where you would naturally scroll the page and if you catch it there isn't much you can do.

Sounds like the Club Shop uses the same piece of software when managing orders for replica kits...

Archived