Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Mod mafia strike again!

So posted earlier about an alledged incident between knocky and RDL which was possibly the cause of his omission from the squad at the weekend, but our mafia have made the thread disappear without trace!

Who else has been a victim of this over zealous policing?

Didn't you slag off plastic fans too a while ago?

Just don't know when to stop, do you?

I found one of my own posts in the removed content once, no idea what it was deleted for, wasn't a bit controversial. No point worrying about it though.

You probably deleted it yourself during a "senior moment", Webbo.

I'd only start worrying about it if you find that you've put yourself on "ignore" and banned yourself from the forum.

lol lol??!!

hahaha. you were trying to wind whoever you could up, think i eventually replied to you asking grandad if he'd given his donation bet to ft over whether england would make it out the group.

all i did was merely point out we still hadn't gone out yet, and may have started pointing that out with something like shut up you twat (sorry xxx). then went to get another beer came back to cry about england with whoever wanted to join, found that comment was gone and my posting rights had been removed or something.

can't think what else i posted that night to even slightly warrant a removal or a ban but come on "shut up twat" is playful compared to most the stuff on here.

other than that I've had posts removed when arguments/debates had become petty and started going round in circles which I don't see the point in removing but fair enough, probably gets boring to read if you're not doing the debating

Do I have any warning points? I don't think I would have? I'm a top guy.

I'm not sure how I'd go about getting one or indeed where I'd see any evidence of it?

If you have one my man, it will be on your profile underneath your name, if you don't have any then there is something wrong. lol

Archived