Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

Just got back from a very enjoyable trip to watch us v Southampton. Huge thanks to NewquayFox and his brother for sorting me and my lad out for tickets. Highly recommend as a seller. Also wanted to say thanks to BoyJones for keeping a lookout for me in my quest to get tickets over the last few weeks, much appreciated.  :)

A bit late on these but big thanks to Bayfox and BoyJones for Spurs away tickets. Great communication and great to deal with.

Also for Sunderland tickets, General Smuts and Costock Fox, also very easy to deal with got the tickets promptly.

Also on a less positive note for eaststand68, said I could pick up a ticket off him and when I tried to organise a time and place he stopped correspondence and then told me he'd sold it on this morning.

Edited by Brown Fox

A bit late on these but big thanks to Bayfox and BoyJones for Spurs away tickets. Great communication and great to deal with.

Also for Sunderland tickets, General Smuts and Costock Fox, also very easy to deal with got the tickets promptly.

Also on a less positive note for eaststand68, said I could pick up a ticket off him and when I tried to organise a time and place he stopped correspondence and then told me he'd sold it on this morning.

Brown Fox - As above - easy to deal with as a buyer. Would happily sell to again.