Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bss9401

Very grateful to BridgfordFox who sold me his tickets for Everton away. Very easy and straightforward to deal with. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't expect sympathy for this, should have done my research better I guess. Just a heads-up for the rest of you

@Smiithy Fox announced on Thursday he had a spare for Arsenal, I PM'd him asking if it was still available. He confirmed it was and suggested we meet at the ground before the game. I sent him my phone number and asked him to confirm a time and place. As he didn't reply to that I sent him another message a few hours before the game, then several others as kick-off approached. Still not got a reply to this day. What annoyed me most was that he read my messages but didn't even bother saying he couldn't make it. At least that would have allowed me the chance to get another ticket. Not the best feeling in the world seeing your mates go in while you're trying to find a pub outside Emirates.

I've bought and sold tickets through this site before without any problems so every now and then you're bound to find a rotten apple I suppose. Just urging the rest of you to really make sure you know the seller is genuine to avoid wasting a lot of money on travel arrangements

Edited by SwedeFox