Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Ticket Exchange: Positive Feedback

Negative buyer feedback:Cheshamfox17 asked for a reference number to buy a ticket, agreed payment etc then stopped replying to messages after payment agreed via paypal.

Positive buyer feedback:Lcfcbaker met up and paid for ticket on time. Very good buyer

Edited by jammo_lcfc

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.......

Steer clear of LCFC Rennie, said he wanted to buy my lads ticket for Everton so I gave him my other lads number to meet at Goodison but he never phoned or turned up, 18 year old lad now £41 out of pocket. Pretty lousy really.....

Dont forget me and Sol the wall Bamba, think Gaz used our references for your tickets, Chelsea game wasnt it? Hope you enjoyed it, around for any more?

In that case.... @@steveherbe and @Solthewallbamba, are the very finest of folk also... many thanks :)

Ive still got Liverpool, but due to the change for TV of the Man city.. ill miss that :( grrrr

lol, i have packed one of the flags from the mini tifo, so that will be making an appearance in oz :)

In that case.... @@steveherbe and @Solthewallbamba, are the very finest of folk also... many thanks :)

Ive still got Liverpool, but due to the change for TV of the Man city.. ill miss that :( grrrr

lol, i have packed one of the flags from the mini tifo, so that will be making an appearance in oz :)

Delighted we could help out mate, maybe see you next time you are over for a Champs League game.

• Like 1

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.......

Steer clear of LCFC Rennie, said he wanted to buy my lads ticket for Everton so I gave him my other lads number to meet at Goodison but he never phoned or turned up, 18 year old lad now £41 out of pocket. Pretty lousy really.....

What an absolute cnut :(