Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Fynwy

Clarke Carlisle

Have to feel for the lorry driver as well, especially if Clarke Carlisle deliberately did it in a suicide attempt and driver couldn't do anything about it.

My ex brother in law had a 15 year old kid commit suicide under his lorry, it changed his life and not for the better.

A very selfish way to do it if it was suicide.

Very ignorant, when you are suffering as Clarke obviously was you do not think rationally about the consequences of your actions.

Very ignorant, when you are suffering as Clarke obviously was you do not think rationally about the consequences of your actions.

the lorry driver will never get over this. He will always feel like its his fault. I feel for him.

It's very sad that Clarke wanted to commit suicide and I hope he recovers. But making someone else suffer is the most selfish thing you can do.

so if you get diagnosed with depression you can do whatever the hell you like to anyone at any consequence and just say "i was not thinking rationally"?

hope he pulls through and can sort himself out, sounds awful. poor bloke.

so if you get diagnosed with depression you can do whatever the hell you like to anyone at any consequence and just say "i was not thinking rationally"?

hope he pulls through and can sort himself out, sounds awful. poor bloke.

Mental illness is totally misunderstood by lots of people, your post is evidence of this.

Mental illness is totally misunderstood by lots of people, your post is evidence of this.

clearly. so if he blew up a school or went on a mass murdering spree you'd be ok with that because "he's obviously not thinking rationally"? still wrong whether he's got depression or not.

still, we don't know what's really happened here and the main point is everyone hopes he can get himself back on track for his sake, the drivers sake and the sake of everyone around him, must be horrible for them all

Jumping in front of a lorry is a selfish way to kill yourself

I'm not suggesting there are rights or wrongs in this, but I don't feel your comments are particularly helpful. Its all too easy and comfortable to criticize people for attempting suicide.

Archived