Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Fynwy

Clarke Carlisle

i wondered that, too. he was seen at 6am and by about half 10 he was "reported missing". 4 hours for a grown adult not to ring you back? my housemate or my ma would be reporting me missing every day. seemed a bit dramatic but I guess he's got previous so they were fearing the worst. 

32 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i wondered that, too. he was seen at 6am and by about half 10 he was "reported missing". 4 hours for a grown adult not to ring you back? my housemate or my ma would be reporting me missing every day. seemed a bit dramatic but I guess he's got previous so they were fearing the worst. 

He was probably in a state when he left.

• 1 month later...

Not sure this guy is a massive help some serious attention seeking behaviour going on it’s quite a known fact that addicts will often use genuine mental illnesses to cover or excuse their addict driven bad behaviour 

From afar I think he has serious personality flaws and behaviours associated with those flaws are being signed off a depression for an excuse , in 22 years practice I have seen this hundreds of times his accounts don’t match to my professional experience of people who genuinely suffer these issues. 

We should not lose sight that all addicts will use what ever they can to justify or excuse their addiction.  

Archived