Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Booked a few months ago, off to North Norway and North Sweden in a few weeks. Can't say il get much sun there mind lol.

By Egypt I guess you mean Sharm? Been there twice, it's nice just book a good hotel as the resort doesn't offer much however I stayed in a hotel which had everything you need. If you want a cheap location with guaranteed sun and can stand a few strange locals then Sharm is great.

Thinking about Egypt, but not booked yet. Just booked a hotel for the man yoo game though.

Egypt is  incredible, we stayed in Luxor and caught the train up to Cairo and back.

Probably the single best holiday of my life, Valley of the kings, the Pyramids etc etc... simply amazing.  We were very lucky to go just after the Arab spring so (sadly for the locals) there were barely any tourists so no queues etc. GO! best holiday eva!  :)

we have booked for a few days in Sydney in March for the Mardi Gras... cant wait.

Then a few days in Bali in June... stupid prices, less than $1000 (550 pounds) for two of us for 6 nights, flights included, cant say no to that :)

Long time to wait but great place 2 go ... where u going .. been 2 Altinkum loads and Antalya

My father in law booked and paid for a villa for 12 of us, when him and the mother in law went on their holidays just before Christmas, all me and the mrs have got to do is pay for flights and spendo, we will be stopping in icemeler, second time we would of been, absolutely love the place

Booked a few months ago, off to North Norway and North Sweden in a few weeks. Can't say il get much sun there mind lol.

By Egypt I guess you mean Sharm? Been there twice, it's nice just book a good hotel as the resort doesn't offer much however I stayed in a hotel which had everything you need. If you want a cheap location with guaranteed sun and can stand a few strange locals then Sharm is great.

Where abouts in northern Norway?