Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Amsterdam next weekend.

I never understand why people book a holiday for like a year+ later loads of stuff could happen lol

yeah like having a shit year and having something to look forward to.

**** if I lived by the loads of shit could happen I wouldn't have a season ticket at the football. loads of shit happens 1 week to the next in my life.

booking early means good discounts and plenty of time to save.

Been Reykjavik, great city but very small. We hired a car to do the golden circle which was fantastic. So strange landing at the airport, driving into the capital and not seeing a car on the road. Loved it.

Sounds awful. Why would anyone go on holiday to an almost permanently dark, freezing cold place where nobody is and nothing is happening?

ok maybe the february plan is a weekend is bruges i'm looking at you una/finners/the cool kids to tell me what is cool about this gaff. thanks.

Ribs n beer is a must, you can book online before you go. Cambrinus is a good place to go too as they have the most beers in Bruges, the food is good there too. The beer wall is good as well, and you have s good view of the canal. Would also recommend getting drunk and going on a canal tour. There is plenty more if you want any more info.

sounds nice man. 

getting drunk and doing anything is pretty fun, getting drunk on belgian beer and going on a canal sounds great. 

Only prob is mate is that there are no clubs. Some pretty late student bars with simply gorgeous women but no proper late place. The zot brewery is worth a tour as you get a beer included too  :wub:  :worship:  :appl:  :beer:

how big is belgium? group seems 50/50 between brussels an bruges and nobody has a really strong opinion either way. anyone tell me why one is better than the other?

or could we, let's say, stay in brussels have a day trip to bruges then get back to brussels to get whammed at night if there's not a lot going on in bruges or is that just wasting a weekend travelling around too much?

how big is belgium? group seems 50/50 between brussels an bruges and nobody has a really strong opinion either way. anyone tell me why one is better than the other?

or could we, let's say, stay in brussels have a day trip to bruges then get back to brussels to get whammed at night if there's not a lot going on in bruges or is that just wasting a weekend travelling around too much?

I went to Brussels with my mates for 4 nights and had 1 day in Bruges, takes like 1 hour on the train and everywhere there shuts at like 12. Best bet is to go to Brussels, then have a day in Bruges go sight see and then to Cambrinus, the Beer wall and then ribs n beer, then train back to Brussels. Go to Delirium and then Celtica till 7am and party mate. Hemgies in Brussels is also world class. We stayed in an apartment in a sick location in Brussels and was cheaper than a hotel so was fantastic.

I went to Brussels with my mates for 4 nights and had 1 day in Bruges, takes like 1 hour on the train and everywhere there shuts at like 12. Best bet is to go to Brussels, then have a day in Bruges go sight see and then to Cambrinus, the Beer wall and then ribs n beer, then train back to Brussels. Go to Delirium and then Celtica till 7am and party mate. Hemgies in Brussels is also world class. We stayed in an apartment in a sick location in Brussels and was cheaper than a hotel so was fantastic.

genuinely sounds great. :knockynice: in fact. 

having to wait to see what the general group consensus is but i've dropped brussels as my suggestion. might ask you a few other things if everyone else agrees about where to kip and how to get there an stuff tho man. 

genuinely sounds great. :knockynice: in fact.

having to wait to see what the general group consensus is but i've dropped brussels as my suggestion. might ask you a few other things if everyone else agrees about where to kip and how to get there an stuff tho man.

Nice, you would have a great time in Brussels man, we went via Eurostar. If you go let me know I'll tell you our apartment etc. Edited by Unabomber