Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

Like I said in the other thread Lilu is amazing. But imo the best restaurants are located out of the city centre, my fave atm is The Old Bulls Head in Woodhouse Eaves, that place is fantastic.

This!!!

Been to the Bulls head a few times and never had a bad meal. Also a nice place to take someone on a first date if you want to impress them.

Edited by Steve_Walsh5
  • Like 1

Timo's on Allandale Road is a decent Italian.

Roberto the owner is very friendly, the food is good and you might bump into Esteban who lives round the corner. He's in quite often, but sometimes just for a takeaway. Leonardo lives close by as well. but so far not seen him in there.

• 2 weeks later...

Roberto the owner is very friendly, the food is good and you might bump into Esteban who lives round the corner. He's in quite often, but sometimes just for a takeaway. Leonardo lives close by as well. but so far not seen him in there.

Leo was in there today! Good food, pasta was really good!

• 1 month later...

Personally I thought the menu and service has gone downhill a bit in the last few years.

In my experience the menu and service is a lot better now. Especially the menu, before it didn't know what it was (serving everything) now it is good British food presented well and with a slight twist. 

Is that Geordan Murphys place ?? Had one in Harborough but closed down

Wonder if Esteban orders the dish named after him.