Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

I'm gonna do it.

I'd love to give it a go but I don't know if I could handle the shame if I failed miserably. Failing an eating challenge would make me feel like I have no balls, well still have balls but only girly marble sized balls.

Edited by GingerrrFox

• 1 month later...

Food is very decent, but the service can be slow.

Ordered a starter and main meal together; waited for around 20 minutes for the starter and around that amount again afterwards for the main.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Took out a colleague to the Griffin in swithland this week, hes from india and only been to the UK a few times.

He had bangers and mash and a pint of bitter and enjoyed the fact leicester does have some nice parts to it, and countryside. Food was brilliant.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's everyones thoughts on barceloneta? I have heard great things and have been meaning to go for a while. I'm going on thursday, pretty excited to get some tapas and hopefully tapas later if you catch my drift fellas.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

What's everyones thoughts on barceloneta? I have heard great things and have been meaning to go for a while. I'm going on thursday, pretty excited to get some tapas and hopefully tapas later if you catch my drift fellas.

It's wonderful, enjoy yourself mate
  • Like 1

What's everyones thoughts on barceloneta? I have heard great things and have been meaning to go for a while. I'm going on thursday, pretty excited to get some tapas and hopefully tapas later if you catch my drift fellas.

I've been there it's nice (to both)

Thanks mate, gotta say I have a good day lined up starting with crazy golf and ending here.

How many dishes would you say is good for 2 people sharing mate.

Fill your boots pal, food is there to be enjoyed. We went in a large group and that's my only experience of the place, apologies for not being much help.
  • Like 1

Fill your boots pal, food is there to be enjoyed. We went in a large group and that's my only experience of the place, apologies for not being much help.

You have been a good help pal. I will have loads of dishes I think as I have a large appetite. 

First you tapas then you tap 'er

Mate first I tapas and then I tapass works better come on.

I've been there it's nice (to both)

Oh man nice.

hey look I quoted those posts in reverse order.

• 3 months later...