Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Pokemon

16 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

If the stat change nerf's HP but enhances the defence effect as hinted; then that would make sense with the next community day.

Metagross will be the new Blissey. Hope it doesn't rain. Good luck.

I think the gym system could do with a makeover. The motive for conquering gyms is to get coins and a handful of xp, but the coin distribution makes no sense and I actively want my Pokémon to be knocked out of gyms. At least in the old system there was a reason to boost and defend gyms you occupied. 

4 minutes ago, Captain... said:

I think the gym system could do with a makeover. The motive for conquering gyms is to get coins and a handful of xp, but the coin distribution makes no sense and I actively want my Pokémon to be knocked out of gyms. At least in the old system there was a reason to boost and defend gyms you occupied. 

I must admit that if I already have gold on a gym and don't need the XP on it then I just put a pokemon in that I can transfer as soon as it gets beaten. Seem to be running low on Revives so not wasting that's my way of saving them a bit. 

1 hour ago, syston_fox said:

I must admit that if I already have gold on a gym and don't need the XP on it then I just put a pokemon in that I can transfer as soon as it gets beaten. Seem to be running low on Revives so not wasting that's my way of saving them a bit. 

I’ve done that myself chuck in a weakling more likely to get knocked out and get some gold coins and then transfer.

The most annoying thing is having a few in gyms and nobody knocking them out all day and then you wake up to find one knocked out at 00:01 meaning I missed a day’s quota and then everything else gets bombed out during that day.

• Like 1

I've stood by a gym many times and knocked out a few when suddenly the remaining few are razzed. I go in quick with maxed out Machamps. I quite like it as I've got nowt else to do apart from take 10 golden razz from people. I will go a min of 30ish However my record is nearly 200! thinking they must run out of razzes.

I understand they reset after 30 minutes which is why I know it's impossible.

Can some sort of spoofing do this somehow?

On the Go again. Haven't played since getting myself banned back in 2016.

I'm definitely a gen 1'er and can get along with second gen given the amount of Gold I played as a kid, but these later gens are outright abominations. Thankfully enough the first two gens still seem to be most predominent. Drowsee's still absolutely monstering Leicester, Pidgeys seem to have been culled. The nests are also wank around the City, I think Beade Island is Ponyta but everything else is terrible.

Still trying to get used to new features. Up to level 15 after a day and a half, have one Eggxecutor over 1000cp and not alot else. Mystic

6 hours ago, Jaspa said:

On the Go again. Haven't played since getting myself banned back in 2016.

I'm definitely a gen 1'er and can get along with second gen given the amount of Gold I played as a kid, but these later gens are outright abominations. Thankfully enough the first two gens still seem to be most predominent. Drowsee's still absolutely monstering Leicester, Pidgeys seem to have been culled. The nests are also wank around the City, I think Beade Island is Ponyta but everything else is terrible.

Still trying to get used to new features. Up to level 15 after a day and a half, have one Eggxecutor over 1000cp and not alot else. Mystic

It’s Psychic week, that’s why there’s loads of Drowsees. 

Still not got a shiny Drowsee though! :(

3 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Does the game usually still just not let you play randomly? I can't sign into the app at all using PTC account, been getting unable to authenticate and login issues all day, it was fine yesterday, tried everything.

Gen 4 is imminent

That's why the servers are crap. Happens every time they release something new, all the players flood back and crash the hamsters. 

47 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

delete the app and re install.

Sure you have the login details correct?

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed, tried to log in - same result for third time today. Gonna lose my sprees at least.

I can log in on the PTC website just fine. Sent an email off and got an instant automated reply, fingers crossed

Edit: got an email off them saying to delete everything including my google account off my phone - F that. So I tried picking the New Player option insted of existing player and tried my log-in there to see if would pop up to say I couldn't as I already have one running with that account; so now its completely restarted me. Really not confident of putting time into this again if it's so shoddy I have to restart every update/week

Edited by Jaspa

40 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed, tried to log in - same result for third time today. Gonna lose my sprees at least.

I can log in on the PTC website just fine. Sent an email off and got an instant automated reply, fingers crossed

I thought you needed PtC login?

47 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I thought you needed PtC login?

Exactly. I've had the details to log in online the whole time just fine, it just won't work through the app. I've emailed them again, also edited the post above.

Most likely start again(again) on a Google account instead it seems more stable but I've gotta come up with another arfing username

Edit : They've fixed it, plus me being abit of a numpty with various e-mail addresses :thumbup:

Edited by Jaspa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

Got an ex-raid pass for 2pm on a Wednesday. What’s people’s experience of ex raids are there always enough people there or do you ever find yourself on your own for an ex-raid?

I've done quite a few around the country. There will be people there.

If it's lashing it down they pile up in cars.

Make sure you are there on hatch.

If it's very busy there is a max of 20 per lobby so if you are the 21st you could find yourself alone. If so then say so as others will drop out to join you.

Good luck

Missed out on Community Day, enjoying this Halloween stuff though which is probably all too familiar to those who've been through it all twice now, but obviously everyone loves double candy.

Up to lvl22, my best mon is a Snorlax I had to run out at half 1am for, 2000cp+ which is about 1k above anything else I have. Hoarding lucky eggs too and have a backlog of strong iv's rwaiting to be evolved, have one perfect IV which is a hatched Seel thing, not the one that evolves into Dugong but the Clown looking thing.

Looking for a good counter to all these psychic metal tarantula things which have popped up all over place after Comm Day, it's like that Wild West Will Smith movie out there. Also need something to do with these gifts I'm needlessly carrying around . . .

22 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Missed out on Community Day, enjoying this Halloween stuff though which is probably all too familiar to those who've been through it all twice now, but obviously everyone loves double candy.

Up to lvl22, my best mon is a Snorlax I had to run out at half 1am for, 2000cp+ which is about 1k above anything else I have. Hoarding lucky eggs too and have a backlog of strong iv's rwaiting to be evolved, have one perfect IV which is a hatched Seel thing, not the one that evolves into Dugong but the Clown looking thing.

Looking for a good counter to all these psychic metal tarantula things which have popped up all over place after Comm Day, it's like that Wild West Will Smith movie out there. Also need something to do with these gifts I'm needlessly carrying around . . .

Scroll back through the thread loads of people have put their trainer codes just add us. Although if you haven’t completed the Celebi quests keep a few in reserve as you need to make new friends to complete those quests.

Trainer code: 6177 7049 2162

Heres my trainer code aswell -

2600 9097 5148

Appreciate gifts alot as they give me a chance of getting an aloan Grimer or Vulpix from one of the special 7k eggs. Nearly at lvl24 and my main pool of 'mons is still very limited, also I had to miss out on what seems to have been the best ever community day Niantic had the other week, the November one is Cyndaquil

On 22/10/2018 at 12:06, Great Boos Up said:

I've done quite a few around the country. There will be people there.

If it's lashing it down they pile up in cars.

Make sure you are there on hatch.

If it's very busy there is a max of 20 per lobby so if you are the 21st you could find yourself alone. If so then say so as others will drop out to join you.

Good luck

There were 40 odd people there at 2pm on a Wednesday do these people not have jobs!!! Got myself a deoxys with only minimal human contact ?

• Haha 1

1011 6109 5540

Thought I'd throw my code up here as well. Feel free to add me (RFXNx). Lost the login to the account I had from the beginning, so started again in September and lvl 25 at the minute.

Edited by Xen
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain... said:

There were 40 odd people there at 2pm on a Wednesday do these people not have jobs!!! Got myself a deoxys with only minimal human contact ?

Well done. I've had quite a few dentist appointments.

I do worry that you seem perhaps to tube around London spinning pokestops and are not comfortable with lots of people.

3 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Well done. I've had quite a few dentist appointments.

I do worry that you seem perhaps to tube around London spinning pokestops and are not comfortable with lots of people.

Ha ha, I just don’t like the fact the game tries to force you to be friendly with people, that is not a natural state of being in London. I like this game as a little guilty pleasure that I will share with other people on my terms.

I wouldn’t read too much into my posts on here they are mostly tongue in cheek  :D