Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Pokemon

I haven't played a Pokemon game (other than Let's Go) since gen 3, I've never really had the desire to buy a Gameboy to pretty much just play Pokemon. So now that I have a Switch, I'm very excited to pick this up.

Shame we're gonna have to wait until what I'm guessing will be December.

I too got some shinys this week. No Machop or Mankey... 

FAFE3FBE-795F-4C0D-99E4-8EE658051BBC.jpeg

48F0DFE2-C251-48EA-A515-205EA52E70BA.jpeg

20190331-135539.jpg

Had to transfer 5 Shiny Castform because they're practically useless. To start yesterday though the first 3 out of 5 catches were shiny Castform

6 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

How long does this Lucky Friend thing last? Or is it permanent?

Think you get one guaranteed Lucky Trade out of it and that's all. You do get the same chance to get to lucky friends with the same person again any time you interact with them though

@Phube I have submitted the portal. Just have to wait to see when/if it gets approved. This can be a week or several. If so this will become a live Pokestop.

Portal.JPG

4 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

@Phube I have submitted the portal. Just have to wait to see when/if it gets approved. This can be a week or several. If so this will become a live Pokestop.

Portal.JPG

Cool. Thanks for that!

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 15:11, Phube said:

Cool. Thanks for that!

Got rejected>_< I think it's me not placing the stop in the exact correct position. Other ingress players will check this (not Niantic) and I was the other side of the fence. I'll have to try again.

2 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Got rejected>_< I think it's me not placing the stop in the exact correct position. Other ingress players will check this (not Niantic) and I was the other side of the fence. I'll have to try again.

Ah... 

BTW do Niantic have things against Hospitals? I know the Leicester Hospitals don’t seem to have Pokéstops/gyms? 

But it can you suggest University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, University Hospital? It’d be great to get some at work! 

https://goo.gl/maps/HFQRsVDVVwLWEKJ88

I haven't played in awhile my favorite way pokemon X

Greninja

Charizard

Lucario

Gardivor 

Roserade 

Ampharos

Unbeatable ?

On 07/06/2019 at 18:53, Phube said:

Ah... 

BTW do Niantic have things against Hospitals? I know the Leicester Hospitals don’t seem to have Pokéstops/gyms? 

But it can you suggest University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, University Hospital? It’d be great to get some at work! 

I think there is something about hospitals not being stops and gyms as not really somewhere you want groups of people to gather and potentially get in the way. 

• Sad 1

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:35, FoxLAD said:

I haven't played in awhile my favorite way pokemon X

Greninja

Charizard

Lucario

Gardivor 

Roserade 

Ampharos

Unbeatable ?

Pfft my HM slave Bidoof would smash them all over lol 

3 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Pfft my HM slave Bidoof would smash them all over lol 

Someone beat the Hoenn League Champion with a lvl 1 Rattata

True story

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 18:53, Phube said:

Ah... 

Not allowed:

Candidates that may interfere with the operations of FIRE STATIONS, POLICE STATIONS AND HOSPITALS

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Great Boos Up said:

Not allowed:

Candidates that may interfere with the operations of FIRE STATIONS, POLICE STATIONS AND HOSPITALS

I have a lovely community noticeboard outside my house for when I get to level 40 and they allow the general public to apply for stops! 

20 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

I have a lovely community noticeboard outside my house for when I get to level 40 and they allow the general public to apply for stops! 

Still reviewed by lvl12 ingress players and not Niantic. If / when that happens the backlog on reviews will be several months and many ingress players will just stop reviewing altogether. Most players are now hitting level 40 and the influx of poor nominations will swamp the OPR.

If it's Syston and you let me know where I can add it as I'm local.

Not Pokémon (and I doubt they’ll be enough people for a whole thread) but if anyone is doubling down on sad middle aged man-ness my Wizard’s Unite code is: 5542 4187 6451