Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Interested to know

Seeing as I got banned for wanting pearson out and stating he wasn't up to premier league management and would be found out last summer, I'm wondering if those now baying for him to be sacked (having eventually seen the light) will also be banned for the same offence? Or will I be getting an apology?

lol at having to start this in user feedback and support.

Looking forwards to all those who have come late to the party and finally twigged our manager isnt up to it to be banned, just like I was. Should be interesting to watch the remaining brain donors continue to clutch at straws.

But yeah it's a bit pathetic that I had to be banned and that wet flannel is still bitter I was right whilst he still had his head in the sand.

Looking forwards to all those who have come late to the party and finally twigged our manager isnt up to it to be banned, just like I was. Should be interesting to watch the remaining brain donors continue to clutch at straws.

But yeah it's a bit pathetic that I had to be banned and that wet flannel is still bitter I was right whilst he still had his head in the sand.

Can you not like protest the ban? Seems harsh not like you were posting hardcore super sex is it.

Can you not like protest the ban? Seems harsh not like you were posting hardcore super sex is it.

I don't really want to appeal it that much. It's unfair, sure. But do I really want to be discussing something with people who by and large are seemingly incapable of coherent, independent thought? I swear that if the lcfc official site shut down, loads of posters would be lost for an opinion.

As a member of the forum though, I do believe that rules should equally apply to all members so I'm asking the mods/admin a simple question - will the unspoken rule that pearson cannot be criticised be enforced against others as it was for me.

I don't really want to appeal it that much. It's unfair, sure. But do I really want to be discussing something with people who by and large are seemingly incapable of coherent, independent thought? I swear that if the lcfc official site shut down, loads of posters would be lost for an opinion.

Always had a lot of time for you and always enjoyed your banter and input, but not so sure the above paragraph is the right way to go about getting a ban lifted.

Also, its worth pointing out that plenty of people have been criticizing Pearson for months now and i swear some of them have voodoo dolls made of him. Yet despite months of vitriol aimed at him, they havnt been banned.

I do seem to remember also a mod telling you not so long ago that for Mark to give someone a permanent ban from a certain section of the forum, they must of really annoyed him.

Also, i can not help but ask, is starting another thread, and bringing this into the public domain again and lacing your post with insults REALLY the best way to go about getting a ban lifted?

For what it's worth, I'm not a mod, i never have been and i have never met any mods or admins.

Thanks and I do agree. I don't want or need it lifted just would like to see some consistency across the board. Thought it an interesting point to raise as we may see a lot of bans. It seems fairly clear that a lot of those who didn't like the points I was making, now completely agree! Sometimes it doesn't pay to be so far ahead of the curve I suppose.

I'm quite happy generally in gen chat and gen sport.

Always had a lot of time for you and always enjoyed your banter and input, but not so sure the above paragraph is the right way to go about getting a ban lifted.

Also, its worth pointing out that plenty of people have been criticizing Pearson for months now and i swear some of them have voodoo dolls made of him. Yet despite months of vitriol aimed at him, they havnt been banned.

I do seem to remember also a mod telling you not so long ago that for Mark to give someone a permanent ban from a certain section of the forum, they must of really annoyed him.

Also, i can not help but ask, is starting another thread, and bringing this into the public domain again and lacing your post with insults REALLY the best way to go about getting a ban lifted?

For what it's worth, I'm not a mod, i never have been and i have never met any mods or admins.

It's not easy being a moderator (on here) - as I can tell you from my own experience.

But it does strike me as odd that some (lesser known) posters can continue to use direct personal insults whilst continuously getting away with it - for reasons I can't really fathom.

Seeing as I got banned for wanting pearson out and stating he wasn't up to premier league management

Yeah that's what you got banned for lol

Anyway.... lets get it right, you said he'd never get us out of the championship, in fact you said he'd get us relegated to league one before that ever happened. So I wouldn't start a thread like you're some great fortune teller. You were spectacularly wrong, so if anyone is squirming it should be you before anyone else.

Yeah that's what you got banned for lol

Anyway.... lets get it right, you said he'd never get us out of the championship, in fact you said he'd get us relegated to league one before that ever happened. So I wouldn't start a thread like you're some great fortune teller. You were spectacularly wrong, so if anyone is squirming it should be you before anyone else.

He could easily have been banned for that, I got banned for saying exactly the opposite a couple of days ago.

I see the culture of revisionism and justifying oneself with BS is still alive then, Babs.

Wish I had been wrong.

So much money blown, reputation of club dragged through mud, journalists abused, fans abused, opposition players assaulted and well adrift at the bottom of the league.

Blind loyalty still the best approach?

Need reminding of Taylor and Levein of have those reigns had the babs revisionism treatment also? It's always right to be loyal right.

Wrong. Again.

It's the jaded cynicism and the constant, incessant, monotonous negativity that's gotten really boring, Woolers.

The smug sarcasm every time we drop a point and a complete failure to accept any wrong when we were actually promoted in style don't help.

I like you, I know you're a nice enough guy but I also know that deep down, you're smart enough to self reflect and realise why the mods and admin on here find you difficult.

The chip on your shoulder and serious victim complex aren't exactly flattering either. Just chill out, not everything has to be about you. Either contribute to the forum or don't if it isn't fun for you anymore. But don't just use it as a stomping ground to make you feel intelligent.

For what it's worth, I find Babylon annoying and fairly delusional in his defence of everything that club/management do, so I've no real bias here. I'm on the fence somewhere between you.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the culture of revisionism and justifying oneself with BS is still alive then, Babs.

Wish I had been wrong.

So much money blown, reputation of club dragged through mud, journalists abused, fans abused, opposition players assaulted and well adrift at the bottom of the league.

Blind loyalty still the best approach?

Need reminding of Taylor and Levein of have those reigns had the babs revisionism treatment also? It's always right to be loyal right.

Wrong. Again.

Sorry... are you saying you didn't say those things then? Because, you did. If you want to search through your dozen or so alter egos the posts will still be there unless Mark has deleted them or the thread. One search under your username with the word relegation and this cracker comes up.

Relegation scrap with Nigel 'what plan B?' Pearson in charge.

What have Taylor and Levein got to do with anything?

It's the jaded cynicism and the constant, incessant, monotonous negativity that's gotten really boring, Woolers.

The smug sarcasm every time we drop a point and a complete failure to accept any wrong when we were actually promoted in style don't help.

I like you, I know you're a nice enough guy but I also know that deep down, you're smart enough to self reflect and realise why the mods and admin on here find you difficult.

The chip on your shoulder and serious victim complex aren't exactly flattering either. Just chill out, not everything has to be about you. Either contribute to the forum or don't if it isn't fun for you anymore. But don't just use it as a stomping ground to make you feel intelligent.

For what it's worth, I find Babylon annoying and fairly delusional in his defence of everything that club/management do, so I've no real bias here. I'm on the fence somewhere between you.

Delusional lol  Yeah ok finners.

Archived