Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

how long does it take the owners to realise that pearson is not up to it .

How long does it take for the fans to realise that these players just enjoy gifting goals to the opposition?

How can Nige affect Kasper's decision making for the first for example?

To blame it all on Nige is just childish. These players have been utterly disgraceful, as much as Nige has.

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

Yes yes cause rather than moan we have so much to cheer about.....

can I ask, how many of you moaners are actually watching it and not listening to radio leicester?

Watching a stream of it mate. We do look decent when we do get forward by that I mean Nugent, but they're cutting through our defence like a hot knife through the preverbial.

Edit: just seen you mean the ppl moaning about formation haha

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

Probably more: someone who cannot see what is claringly obvious in front of them due to feelings of undying love.

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

if you really looked at all the facts I think you need to change the wording of your quote to irrational

Archived