Sign in to follow this  
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

Upson is abysmal.

Stating the obvious I know.

Edited by Jam

TBF bringing kasper back has worked a treat..

To be fair weren't you someone who claimed it was best to give Pearson more time?

Regardless of deflections, they shouldn't even be in a position to get a deflection... 

I am ashamed to support this club at present. Truly ashamed.

We are crap. But your ashamed to support the club? **** off mate.

• Like 1

how long does it take the owners to realise that pearson is not up to it .

How long does it take for the fans to realise that these players just enjoy gifting goals to the opposition?

How can Nige affect Kasper's decision making for the first for example?

To blame it all on Nige is just childish. These players have been utterly disgraceful, as much as Nige has.

• Like 1

Can we sack the **** after this latest debacle?

No we can't because he is clearly the best man to get us back up . . . . . :unsure:

And yes I am taking the fvcking piss :whistle:

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

Yes yes cause rather than moan we have so much to cheer about.....

can I ask, how many of you moaners are actually watching it and not listening to radio leicester?

Watching a stream of it mate. We do look decent when we do get forward by that I mean Nugent, but they're cutting through our defence like a hot knife through the preverbial.

Edit: just seen you mean the ppl moaning about formation haha

Edited by Jam

Eriksen is either going to score or create a good chance because he's literally strolling around the field not even getting picked up.

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

Probably more: someone who cannot see what is claringly obvious in front of them due to feelings of undying love.

can I ask, how many of you moaners are actually watching it and not listening to radio leicester?

whats the score   lads we have to stop moaning this twat is happy with the score

I'm sure quite a few have had enough of moaning gimps like you. Pearsonite will be in the dictionary soon lol "Noun: Someone who responds to disappointment like a rational adult rather than a crying baby"

if you really looked at all the facts I think you need to change the wording of your quote to irrational