Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

How long does it take for the fans to realise that these players just enjoy gifting goals to the opposition?

How can Nige affect Kasper's decision making for the first for example?

To blame it all on Nige is just childish. These players have been utterly disgraceful, as much as Nige has.

If he stopped picking poor players and ruining the confidence of all of them with his appalling style of play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long does it take for the fans to realise that these players just enjoy gifting goals to the opposition?

How can Nige affect Kasper's decision making for the first for example?

To blame it all on Nige is just childish. These players have been utterly disgraceful, as much as Nige has.

sorry  pearson i dont want to upset you

We are crap. But your ashamed to support the club? **** off mate.

At present yes. 

You're proud of this?

We've been turned into a complete laughing stock, a manager who's lost his team, his fans, his bottle and his dignity.

And even owners don't know whether they are coming or going it seems. 

The people who are having a right old tantrum at this are the same people who said we were already down and they are thinking about next season. So what are you moaning about? Why are you responding as if this is the result that is scuppering our chances of staying up?

Because I don't like to see Leicester City lose and play like shit?

Spurs have got any score here if they want it

Archived