Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

Every formation he plays we are left woefully short in the middle of the park, nothing is ever learnt.

he can't win though, people moaned about 541, were playing 4231 today with schlupp nugent vardy and ulloa all on (everyone saif 4231 is the obvious choice and nigel wouldnt play it) and its still wrong. the bottom line is our players aren't good enough sadly.

Eriksen is either going to score or create a good chance because he's literally strolling around the field not even getting picked up.

He should have scored then. Hit the post. He could walk around the pitch and still not get picked up.

I don't even feel anything when we concede goals these days. I probably won't even celebrate if we score or even won the game. 

Pearson has killed all feeling I had for the club and the team. All I get is a sense of shame to be a Leicester City fan. 

Right, 2004 to 2008 never really happened.

Not really sure how those dates are relevant really? "at present" 

Talking about how disgraceful our club has become AT PRESENT.

Funny how whenever somebody criticises what Pearson is doing you're straight on the defensive...

I remember when people said that when we played 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 and 5-2-3 and 3-5-2...

Maybe that would indicate it doesn't matter what formation we play, we are rubbish? Is that better?

Doesn't matter what formation you play, 4/5 at the back, we can defend like we do. And as for not using the likes of albrighton and knockaert, letting dyer go, then collecting strikers only to play them on the wing, is BONKERS

This is all one persons fault, I feel sorry for the owners, the fans, but most of all the players.

It's as much the job of the manager to manage the team as it is for supporters to support the team. You lot should be sacked as supporters. Last year when I voted on a poll on this forum, I clicked the option that said I'd stand by Pearson even if we finished bottom. I stand by that vote. He's a great manager, and this year will have been a massive learning experience for him and the whole squad. He clearly needs some time to regroup and come back stronger. That shit is possible, you know?

Not really sure how those dates are relevant really? "at present" 

Talking about how disgraceful our club has become AT PRESENT.

Funny how whenever somebody criticises what Pearson is doing you're straight on the defensive...

So in between 2004 and 2008, you were not ashamed?

Archived