Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Population-1

Profile Pics-Signatures

I imagine this has been asked before, so apologies. How on earth do you create profile signatures such as photos down the side and alligned at the bottom of your post? I have been to the profile amendment screen to upload an image but now need to know if its worked. Where can I preview my profile?

Thanks! :smile:

I imagine this has been asked before, so apologies. How on earth do you create profile signatures such as photos down the side and alligned at the bottom of your post? I have been to the profile amendment screen to upload an image but now need to know if its worked. Where can I preview my profile?

Thanks! :smile:

Well, I don't see a signature here so that means it probably means that it didn't work? :huh:

I am not sure I understand your question correctly: did you upload the image in "My Controls" and set its alignment there?

If so, there is a button that says something like "Update signature". You can also get a preview of it there.

Hope this helps...

Archived