Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Just Got Back.....

...From Blackpool/Blackburn because i had a football tournement over there , We played really well but came runners up (lost 1-0 in the final) but i come back i found out we are playing some of the mist horrible football we ever have at this club :( Im in depressed mood now , but hopefully we can get are act together , and get some wins ....Anyway Nice to be back ? :lol:

Guest freund
...From Blackpool/Blackburn because i had a football tournement over there , We played really well but came runners up (lost 1-0 in the final) but i come back i found out we are playing some of the mist horrible football we ever have at this club  :( Im in depressed mood now , but hopefully we can get are act together , and get some wins ....Anyway Nice to be back ? :lol:

16048[/snapback]

should have stayed with dickov in blackburn, man

...From Blackpool/Blackburn because i had a football tournement over there , We played really well but came runners up (lost 1-0 in the final) but i come back i found out we are playing some of the mist horrible football we ever have at this club  :( Im in depressed mood now , but hopefully we can get are act together , and get some wins ....Anyway Nice to be back ? :lol:

16048[/snapback]

should have stayed with dickov in blackburn, man

16081[/snapback]

:huh:

Unlucky Ash. Cheers for your ticket for the Brighton game, Awful match and I was freezing!! Nice to finally meet somebody from this forum, teeno, also seeing the 'legend' scowy. Nice to see you guys! :)

16177[/snapback]

No worries mate, Yer there all good people :D

Archived