Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ferry jambo

hammy

Kisnorbo has featured in a few games now, and from what I hear he's doing well at the minute. He took up a midfield role in the game against Blackpool, and if I'm not mistaken Midfield is where he's played all his time for us (our official site says he's a Defender primarily).

Appearances: 2 (1)

Hamill's debut was a good one - he scored in a league cup game a few weeks ago. He's started once in the league and come off the bench twice. In the game against Blackpool he started - as a left winger.

They're getting some action the pair of them, I'm curious to see if Kisnorbo retains his place against QPR today - we've got a whole raft of players coming back into contention so we may end up with Gareth "can't do corners" Williams back in central midfield.

That Mark De Vries we took from you Jambos has started to bag in a few goals, for which we're very grateful. Thanks :D:thumbup:

Archived