Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

first 11 that can change city's look

i believe gerrbrand cud be the missin peace to the jigsaw. a good side from germany were after him so he must be pretty good i think it was wolzburg. anyway i got a feelin levein will go for a defence of stearman,macarthy,gerrbrand, johansson or johansson in centre back and gerrbrand vise versa with a midfield of sylla,williams,gudjohnsson,hughes. levein must relise u can't have a central midfield pairing of two defensive midfielders. u could put kisnorbo in centre back has anouther option. frontline has to be de vries and hammond at the mo. is de vries has bad has peeps say cus he shed some weight looks sharper and fiiter and has 5 goals to his name. the guys trying and its paying off at the mo.

I think MDV is sharper this year; he is scoring but they are shots which my granny could stick away. He misses far too many half chances - if he had been a decent striker, he would have twice the number of goals he has, and we would have drawn today, maybe won at Wolves and be a bit higher in the table.

I don't want us to go up this year, it would be too early - but being in the top 10 would keep some of the nay sayers quiet.

II don't want us to go up this year, it would be too early - but being in the top 10 would keep some of the nay sayers quiet.

I agree if I had the choice of either going up and earning 20 million in a season and then getting relegated.

OR

Staying where we are so we can build a team by Selling of key players while getting further into dept, and then face the prospect of relegation.

I would also go for the second option. Cos I dont have an IQ either

Personally I would also rather we got promoted.. less chance of higher clubs poaching our better players if we can afford to keep them for a start. We've seen that we actually make a profit in the premiership aswell compared to losses in the championship. Although going up this season? Have a laugh.

Archived