Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

What phone?

Looking to get a contract phone and have narrowed it down to 2 phones. Both nokia's. The 6600 02 and the 623002

Anyone got any of these phones and if you have what do you think of them? Is there much difference in them anyway and what are the cameras like?

Cheers. Be grateful 4 feedback.

Im the perfect man to answer this thread, you wont need any other replys except mine. :P

I have had both phones, i had the 6600 a while back and it is ok, very simular to the n-gage. You will need a very good belt because this heavy little brick will pull your trousers down.

As for the 6230 it has been voted the best phone on the worldwide market at the moment and is what i currently own, if you havent seen the picture quality then ill post some peictures below that i took with it and if you look in the Rotherham Pictures thread youll see more and some small videos i also did with the phone.

All my pictures i have taken so far with the phone can be found here

http://www.urbanuncut.net/dan/images/nokia6230/september/

If you need anymore help, just drop me a line.

Nokia 6230 the best phone around. :)

6230 is amazing, i love it to bits.

Have you and your hubby tried the video feature yet Lisa? :laugh:

*Hides from lisa*

19159[/snapback]

I think he tried to video an ant crawling up a wall......there isn't much to record round our way.......

*Hides from lisa*

19159[/snapback]

I think he tried to video an ant crawling up a wall......there isn't much to record round our way.......

19415[/snapback]

Do you live in c ant erbury?

*Hides from lisa*

19159[/snapback]

19415[/snapback]

Do you live in c ant erbury?

19421[/snapback]

No, Hav ant.

Archived