Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

My thoughts

Allthough the game ended 2-1 in Barnsley's favour there were encouraging signs.

Mainly Tiatto who was just awsome, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a massive favourite next season, also Makin for me had a cracking game and allthough he did nothing outstanding he did his job and complamented Gillespie well with good little 1-2's down the right.

I was bemused when I saw the team run out and Wilcox leading them with the armband, but again he was one of the signings who impressed, He played some great balls and he seemed to have a good understanding with Tiatto. I think Micky is giving everyone ago with the captincy for friendlies so everyone has a call and allthough Wilcox may not be the best player on the pitch he did himself no harm. He was very vocal and supportive of other player, I could hear him clearly from in the stands and I think his presence was felt.

Trev reminded me of Heskey with his falling over but at time he showed real empthusiasm and his speed and strength came to light. He took his header well and It was an excellent Tiatto cross. I would say he was deffinatly the best striker on the pitch.

Pressman looked ten times bigger than I imagined but he reasured me that his is more than capable of covering Walker, and lets be honest he's only likely to play 2 or 3 times. Mawene made mistakes but I think the potential is ther and it would be worth signing him up, along with Makin.

Archived