Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
derekthedoog

wanted!

I'm arranging an East Midlands-based fans forum for the regular 'And Another Thing' slot in FourFourTwo magazine, and am looking for a City fan to act as representative.

Ideally, they'll be aged 18-35, will go to the great majority of City matches, and be knowledgeable and passionate about the direction of both the team and the club. They'll also need a City shirt for the accompanying photo session, and a sense of humour - suffice to say, the other clubs who'll be along to discuss all things East Midlands in this festival of chat are Forest, Derby and Notts County!

I'm looking at Wednesday this week in Leicester, venue tbc, starting around 6 o'clock and all done in plenty of time for transport home. All travel expenses and, ahem, refreshment will needless to say be completely covered.

If you think you might fit the bill, please do get in touch *asap* by mailing me at

Could be an interesting start to a Happy New Year...

Thanks,

Derek

Archived