Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hoofing is history

leviens class

Craig levien is amazing for the club. I think we are so lucky to have him and i personaly am shocked he hasnt been linked with a prem club. Here are a list of positives that levien has done:

> Brought the legend that is our top scorer and best player MDV

> Made kisnorbo captain. ( experiance and quality)

> No more long balls

> reduced average age by about 20 years :whistle:

I know that not all will agree with me but we cant go on being negative and calling for his head, do you loyal and know it all supporters believe that is the way forward. that may seem harsh but i feel strongly about getting behind levien and the team. Come on you Blues :thumbup:

Craig levien is amazing for the club. I think we are so lucky to have him and i personaly am shocked he hasnt been linked with a prem club. Here are a list of positives that levien has done:

> Brought the legend that is our top scorer and best player MDV

> Made kisnorbo captain. ( experiance and quality)

> No more long balls

> reduced average age by about 20 years :whistle:

I know that not all will agree with me but we cant go on being negative and calling for his head, do you loyal and know it all supporters believe that is the way forward. that may seem harsh but i feel strongly about getting behind levien and the team. Come on you Blues :thumbup:

Have you been hit on the head? :D

Archived