Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lesta_fox

Levein staying ?

Hello fellow sufferer's, new to this forum. So happy new year to you all if thats possible under current circumstances. Now to the point Levein won't go, and not sure if we can afford to sack him. His good points are he gives the young lads (our future,whether it them playing for us or generating revenue from the sale of, as needs must ) a chance. Did i say points meant point. Bad points (yes points) doesn't seem to know best team, players best positions & team tactics. Now we're all blaming CL but what are the coaches doing are they his yes men afraid to give an opinion, makes sense as to why he got rid of Bassett now. What do they do all week on the training ground ? Set pieces are always the same (apart from Joey at Stoke) Corners always in at keeper and free kicks wasted, they can't all be bad balls surely.V crewe Interveiwer to CL you had 15 corners CL they had a height advantage.????

Also the same 5 names keep coming up all the time about who to drop Tiatto, Kisnorbo, Douglas, Sylla & Devries. We can't all be wrong, CAN WE ?

So if CL not going what about bringing in a couple of coaches who can change things, anyone know what John Robertson and Steve Walford doing ?

If all else fails and Levein stays getting season ticket on bench next season, because apparentley you see a cracking game from their although the results are still the same.

I agree with you mate the coaching staff are as much to blame as anyone else , but they are Levein's cronies are they not? .It's a bit of afootball thing I think, the BOSS brings a load of yes men in as he then feels less threatened , a bit like the Italian Mafia !. Unfortnately the result is the Emperor has no clothes syndrome , where no one will open their mouths no matter what.

Archived