Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Fans in the changing room?

Does anyone think that we should have a Forest-esque fans in the dressing room scenario. Perhaps the fans passion might rub off on the players? I doubt any of the current players know that we are one of only 10 teams not to have beem below the Championship/Div 1 and basically if we go down, in theory they are the worst player in the clubs history. Surely they would not want to be tagged like that?

Does anyone think that we should have a Forest-esque fans in the dressing room scenario. Perhaps the fans passion might rub off on the players? I doubt any of the current players know that we are one of only 10 teams not to have beem below the Championship/Div 1 and basically if we go down, in theory they are the worst player in the clubs history. Surely they would not want to be tagged like that?

I think that would be a good idea. Won't happen though as our manager is a coward and will feel it will undermine his ability. If we have fans in teh dressing room and then go on and win a match it makes him look bad as it will be the movivation from the fans rather than him.

Archived