Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Do You Think....

Before joining Leicester? I have my doubts.

I don't think he did.

I wish I could find a link, but I remember reading a newspaper interview with Levein after he first moved down here where he said that he was surprised by how poor the quality of the championship was, and that he thought Hearts could do well in this league.

Hard to disagree with him. I think the Hearts team that had De Vries, Maybury, Kisnorbo and Hammill in it would win the Championship without breaking sweat, especially under the guidance of Craig Levein.

If they strengthened their team with quality players like Momo Sylla and Rab Douglas, then they'd probably win the Premiership.

Who says that Scottish football is crap?

I don't think he did.

I wish I could find a link, but I remember reading a newspaper interview with Levein after he first moved down here where he said that he was surprised by how poor the quality of the championship was, and that he thought Hearts could do well in this league.

Hard to disagree with him. I think the Hearts team that had De Vries, Maybury, Kisnorbo and Hammill in it would win the Championship without breaking sweat, especially under the guidance of Craig Levein.

If they strengthened their team with quality players like Momo Sylla and Rab Douglas, then they'd probably win the Premiership.

Who says that Scottish football is crap?

I think that Levein is trying to prove that the SPL is better than the Championship, but he is sadly mistaken. And perservering with players such as MDV, Kisnobed, Hamill and Douglas will see us relegated this season or if not next season. The sooner he realises that the Championship is better than the SPL the better

Archived