Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barwell

New low

I'm as p*ssed off as everybody who went today and has been going all season. & I have no problem with people shouting Levein out, booing the players, the officials, but booing your fellow supporters!?!? Those who shouted abuse at those fans who would not join them in standing up today have made me lose faith in Leicester supporters. What gives you the right to accuse them of being lesser supporters than you? They've paid their money the same as you, they have one seat same as you and they have the same right you have to support the team in the way you wish. We're all frustrated and we should all be in this together. Dividing the Blue Army is not what we need right now, let's all get together and get behind City!!

I'm as p*ssed off as everybody who went today and has been going all season. & I have no problem with people shouting Levein out, booing the players, the officials, but booing your fellow supporters!?!? Those who shouted abuse at those fans who would not join them in standing up today have made me lose faith in Leicester supporters. What gives you the right to accuse them of being lesser supporters than you? They've paid their money the same as you, they have one seat same as you and they have the same right you have to support the team in the way you wish. We're all frustrated and we should all be in this together. Dividing the Blue Army is not what we need right now, let's all get together and get behind City!!

HERE HERE. i found it a disgrace today when i heard some fans bellowing down on fellow supporters that they are a waste of time and telling them there is no point coming. This happened at shefiiled wednesday aswell. just becasue they dont sing :ermm:

Archived