Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IDEA OR IKEA

So.....

I know there are a million threads like this already up and going to be put up but anyway,

So.... is that it for Craig?

I went last night and could just see nothing happening at all, no fight, no real sprit. Listened on Sky Sports news in pub near there and they were painting Leicester as wanting a point - against Plymouth, its a joke. We should be going there and getting all three like loads have teams have this season (met a local who says there home form has been appaling - lost four of last five or something - unless he was lying).

Then this morning i read from the LCFC website pop-up s**t that comes on my computer that Craig was disapointed for the traveling fans, who cares if he was disapointed - change it, be a man and admit its not worked out and quit. This is going one way Foxes in League One, Craig leaving at end of season to go back to Scotland to manage a Alloa/Morton (no offence) up there and we will be picking up the pieces next season and adjusting to life in league one which can take as long as when you drop from the premier to championship.

This really is starting to drive me mad!

All we get from the press and board is patronising crap "3 year plan" we are supporters we have a "THOUSAND YEAR PLAN"

Even worse is WE HAVE SEEN THE TEAM ALL SEASON and can clearly see what is happening, the manager cannot build a team, no leaders, no sprit, no style. Bill Anderson thinks no one paying to get in understands football

the board have to get him out, he should resign but wont.

Southampton game is nothing now but an opportunity for us to rest players, and if they havnt already done so get Levein out of our club..we have a thousand year plan to get on with

This really is starting to drive me mad!

All we get from the press and board is patronising crap "3 year plan" we are supporters we have a "THOUSAND YEAR PLAN"

Even worse is WE HAVE SEEN THE TEAM ALL SEASON and can clearly see what is happening, the manager cannot build a team, no leaders, no sprit, no style. Bill Anderson thinks no one paying to get in understands football

the board have to get him out, he should resign but wont.

Southampton game is nothing now but an opportunity for us to rest players, and if they havnt already done so get Levein out of our club..we have a thousand year plan to get on with

Spot on...i am sick of hearing things like - we are building, for what life in League One!! This is perfect timing - Caretaker in charge for Sat cause lets face it it does not matter as much as the league and gives the board time to get someone in by Monday next week

Archived