Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ikon_Klow

For Your Information

Hey guys

I have been a stout supporter of Craig Levein all the way. I always belived that he was the right man and that the Board had got it spot on. I am not as fickle as many fans. I always remember how some of you nearly foced Martin O'Neil out after the Sheffield United game. How stupid some of you were.

Unfortunately after last night my support finally waivered. I did not go but the tactics were tits and to continue playing lond ball when you have Hime and Hammond up front is just stupid.

We are in dire straits. I seriously doubt we can afford to sack him and I can't even think who could be an emergency replacement. Best bet is get someone in until end of season and then review the situation. Do you think Martin O'Neil fancies a four month contract?

I wish the board would be more open. They have not even given the Craig the dreaded "Vote of confidence yet"!

We must support the players as much as possible during the games.

If anyone has a crystal ball then get looking!

Hey guys

I have been a stout supporter of Craig Levein all the way. I always belived that he was the right man and that the Board had got it spot on. I am not as fickle as many fans. I always remember how some of you nearly foced Martin O'Neil out after the Sheffield United game. How stupid some of you were.

Unfortunately after last night my support finally waivered. I did not go but the tactics were tits and to continue playing lond ball when you have Hime and Hammond up front is just stupid.

We are in dire straits. I seriously doubt we can afford to sack him and I can't even think who could be an emergency replacement. Best bet is get someone in until end of season and then review the situation. Do you think Martin O'Neil fancies a four month contract?

I wish the board would be more open. They have not even given the Craig the dreaded "Vote of confidence yet"!

We must support the players as much as possible during the games.

If anyone has a crystal ball then get looking!

Yeah me same, i have never slated Levein, but think it is time for a change. The problem is, the managers being talked about --- i think id rather keep levein!

:(

Archived