Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaZ

Now we all must ...

First off - thank fcuk Levein has been showed the door. i do wish him well in his new job , wherever that may be , and i do hope that he comes back and raids our club in a similar fashion as he did Hearts , we might loose some of the shyte he bought in.

Anyway - the point here being this - we still have the same players that levein couldn't get playing, for the time being thats the way it is gonna stay i guess.

Maybe Kelly and Stowell will make a difference, new ideas etc .. then maybe they wont :unsure:

Whatever team turns out in the next couple of weeks and beyond - we must get behind em , give em confidence - let them know that as Leicester City Fans - we love em all.

Lets make some noise down there and help the lads drag themselfs out of this mire that we are all currently in.

I hope the door didnt smack old craigy in the ass on his way out :cool:

I agree lets get Stuck In and Make Some Noise, i will be giving the team and all the players 100% support from now to the end of the season, thats the situation we are now in the club have acted we can now get behind the lads, even my friend Kisnorbo :whistle:

Imagine what the atmosphere would of been like on Sat if Craig had still been there, i was beginning to feel sorry for him! cos it would of been demo time. But now it will be positive and LOUD, LETS HAVE IT!

Archived