Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hay up me duck

Support

Hi,

Firstly RK & stowell should be in charge for the remainder of this season - why because so far we have won 2 games on the trot and secondly - none of the names mentioned will come here at this point in time due to our perilous postion.

Thirdly - what we all have to do - is give total support to the players & temporary management to ensure that we survive and stay in this divison.

That means - stop barracking and abusing -when things don't go our way - we can avoid the drop , it isn't going to be a pleasant ride - but we can do it.

What concerns me most is -with all the facilities and excellent youth set up - how the first team got into this dangerous position - yes all teams have a drip in form - yes they lose confidence - forget what CL , he is gone.

Forget Bringing in just any old manager to save us short term - right now we need to back - the players & RK & Stowell - if we can get another experienced coach in to assist them and help us - great.

Lets be realistic - Behind the scenes something major has been going on btw the board & the previous Manager & Players

That now seems to have passed with departures of cetain staff , it ain't easy - but being a city fan never is, ask any other supporter of unfashionable teams and they will say the same things.

No-ome thought that Man City would fall so far - i rember when i lived in London and went to see Brentford v Man city - the game was called off 10 minutes before 7.30 kick off.

What impressived me was the man city fans supporters that had travelled down - they joined the Brentford supporters in the bars and just started singing.

Did they stop supporting or believing no matter how had it was for them with their neighbours -no - they knew it would take time - but they would be back -in the meantime it was their team and come what may they give full support and sing at every game .

Look where they are now - the road at this point is hard to travel - but if you had enough or you can only abuse the team & the management - then become a glory supporter and chose any of the top 4 - English , French , Italian,German teams

Or stick around for a truely rollercoaster adventure and when we pull it off - and we will ,just sorry to say i won't be there being in OZ - just listern to the support and the singing and rejoice - smile and thats what it's like for us city and teams like us supporters .

Thats all i wanted to say - as its became depressing reading who's coming Blah blah blah - .

When we survive - this board in the summer has a lot to change - as they also are part of the problem.

We Aussies are going to the world cup - no pressure , no expectations like when we played uruguay away & then at home - no one gave us a cat in hells chance of coming away with a 1-0 defeat and then beating then at home 1-0 to wthen win on penalties.

But what most people tend to overlook -is the believe of the players and the supporters to say on the night -you the supporters sing like you never have before and we will win it for you.

Aussies never sing - but that night in sydney and at all the live sites in other cities - you should have heard us - i was at the game - from as soon as we walked on the pitch to 20 minutes after the winning penality - we never stopped.

It works - first 20 minutes - they were all over us and should have scored - that miss our singing - changed the game -so don't say it doesn't work .

I'll sing from away - but for every game until the end of the season - sing like its a playoff and it will work , you are the 12th man -they need you singing constantly to take the fear away - or calm their nerves or make tired legs run for that cross that leads to a goal.

whats done is done - thats History - what we have now is it , forget about a new manager - what will he do - changes things again when at this time we look more settled than in the last 10 months.

Bring it on - all those so called tv experts that think we down , all those so-called Saviours that turn us down,

We can & Will survive - C'mon

Archived