Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Robsdee

FoxLot

Does anyone know why we are being sent 2 lots of information and 2 seat numbers, our own and a random one, seems a terrible waste of postage etc. Have I got it right for £2 a week, you are entered for the car and row prize once, but can enter upto 3 times with your number (£6 a week)

Rob, my boss and his wife have also received 2 lots, one with their seat number and one with a random seat number, so it's not just a mistake :ermm:

Does anyone know why we are being sent 2 lots of information and 2 seat numbers, our own and a random one, seems a terrible waste of postage etc. Have I got it right for £2 a week, you are entered for the car and row prize once, but can enter upto 3 times with your number (£6 a week)

Rob, my boss and his wife have also received 2 lots, one with their seat number and one with a random seat number, so it's not just a mistake :ermm:

Yeah, I got three FoxLot letters. They're probably at the recycling plant by now...

Archived