Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

George II

Excellent atmosphere before the game in there. Went in afterwards also but it was pretty empty by then.

Must of us lot after the game were ushered to the train platform, that's probably why.

We managed to skirt round the edge of the bubble for a few cheeky pints afterwards. Excellent day though.

Yea loved it,

btw did you have anything floating about in your pint in the George?

I hope not, although the IPA was a bit ropey. Did you?

Every pint I had, had like bits of gravel and like pencil sharpenings, anyone else notice this?

Still I'd had a few by then and it didn't put me off drinking it.

Every pint I had, had like bits of gravel and like pencil sharpenings, anyone else notice this?

We're not all te fussy in Luton, beggars can't be chosers. ;)

Glad you had a good away game, I thought the atmosphere was quality even if the game was of a bad standard. Thats the third time I have seen us win away in three attampts. perhaps I am a lucky charm? We'll see because I'm off to Burmondsy next week. All 4 of our away winds have come in the South East..strange but true.

Was anyone else in the Bedfordshire Yeoman before the game? Not a bad pub but walking through an alleyway which can only be described as heaven for a mugger to get there pretty much summed up Luton for me!

Was anyone else in the Bedfordshire Yeoman before the game? Not a bad pub but walking through an alleyway which can only be described as heaven for a mugger to get there pretty much summed up Luton for me!

I've had a few in there, If I go and see Luton play that is where we usually drink beforehand. I can only imagine what the alley was like in the early 80's!

We're not all te fussy in Luton, beggars can't be chosers. ;)

Glad you had a good away game, I thought the atmosphere was quality even if the game was of a bad standard. Thats the third time I have seen us win away in three attampts. perhaps I am a lucky charm? We'll see because I'm off to Burmondsy next week. All 4 of our away winds have come in the South East..strange but true.

Nice one mate, make sure you go every game till the end not then :thumbup:

can't wait till millwall should be great.

Luton what a Sh*t hole!

Can anyone remember a few years ago when MOTD magazine used to have the best and worst awards for best/worst ground, player etc. An Filbert Street used to finish second behind Barnets Underhill. What a bag of Boll*cks!

Luton has got to be both the worst town and ground i've ever been too! An i've been to Nuneaton and Cov disrespectfully! :P:P

"Big Nose give us a Song!!!!!" Poor Bloke! :cool:

I was in the George.

Brilliant atmosphere in there when everyone started singing.

I didnt notice owt because i was drinking bud out of a bottle.

Archived